Rookie

Tactic setting for 3-5-2 pls

This season I plan to play with 3-5-2 formation as folllowing:
    ----------------GK------------------
    -----------DC DC DC-------------
    ML------MC-----MC------ MC------MR
    --------------ST--- ST--------------

My current setting is:
    Arrow: DC (red) except the central DC ; ML,MC (central), MR and 2 ST are red arrow
    Team moral: Attacking
    Passing focus: Mixed
    Pressing: Full pitch
    Tackling: Normal
    Passing style: Short
    Zonal. No counter att; Offside: Yes

So pls give me advices to complete the best formation. Thankyou very much.
    P/S: I'm level 6 and almost of my players' quality at Q48-51 (all of my squad are 5*)
    gohannie likes this.

I would also like to know what's the best orders as I have to come back from a 3-1 loss against 4-3-3 soon.

I never red any defender on 3-5-2 (only once when I was extra attacking for a few mins I red the central DC and he scored). Also, I think that there's no point to red the STs. I can't say if it works better, I think it just tires them. Other than that, I like the way you go. I would do the same.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Tactician View Post
    I never red any defender on 3-5-2 (only once when I was extra attacking for a few mins I red the central DC and he scored). Also, I think that there's no point to red the STs. I can't say if it works better, I think it just tires them. Other than that, I like the way you go. I would do the same.
    In theory, it's useless with red arrows for ST(s), but in fact, with any formation, if I put them, the ST(s) play better. So I always do the red for ST by default.
    In 3-5- 2 as described, when I use red for 2/3 DC, their ratings are high. Last season I played with narrow diamond, my 2 DC only got 7 in rating, but now with red arrows in 3-5-2, they always get 8 or 9 in every match. The only thing I'm afraid is my team was lost 1 or 2 goals each match (of course I won with 4 or 5 goals from my STs).

ok then. I'm just thinking that in reality I would never order my 2 DCs to move forward when team is attacking. I would do that with the central (libero) DC though. but if it works for you is just fine i guess!
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful