Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any tips for my Champion League finals?

Any tips for my Champion League finals?

Hi all. I'm in the finals of Champions League. I've met my Group stage opponent again. I've lost twice when facing him. He has an average quality of 90% while I have an 75% average quality. He is having a 4-2MC-2(AMLAMR)-2ST. Any tips for me to win him? Thank you
    Last edited by Jasonlaw2000825; 02-27-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Here is his formationAny tips for my Champion League finals?-photo_2020-02-27_17-55-28.jpg
    Last edited by Jasonlaw2000825; 02-27-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Famous
    Put your st in the amc position and play hard defending and counter and hope for the best

Pro
    15% quality difference generally means the weaker side needs more numbers than the better side to stand any chance. Playing with 3 attackers is very likely to lose.

4-1-4-1 or 4-1-3-1-1 could be more viable to get a result. Push up both DL & DR and maybe put down-arrows for all defenders.

Depending on your resources, it may be worthwhile to spend 1 to a few T to get a close-to-90% GK with PK stopper SA. At least you could stand a better chance if it gets to the late stage and could still hold out (plus a similar 90%~ AMC to take those few counter-attacking chances [ST is too expensive at this stage, while single-position AMC should not attract too many bids]).

All the best of luck for your CL final tomorrow.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

You might get the surprising troll result win. There have been a couple of recent cases where a much stronger team loses to a much weaker team in the CL finals. Both cases the one who loses the finals is the winner of the group meeting the 2nd place in the finals. So max morale, condition and bonuses and do your best. Good luck

Winning 4-0 with 4-5-1 V style and defensive tactics. Thanks guys. I use many green to make my team's condition around 70% and make their average quality to 80% through training😄

Any tips for my Champion League finals?-photo_2020-02-28_22-05-08.jpg
    Hi guys
    Any suggestions/ tactics for this SUPER CUP Opponent
    This is the highest average quality I've ever seen in Level 3

Isn't a bad idea to listen to more opinions though
    But thanks

Pro
    To be frank, greens for power-training are best used at the start of season, typically in day 1 for core players, as reduced whites attributes after promotion could be more effectively trained and then further boosted with drills that mixed with greys. At the end of season, it is also very cheap in T to buy a few 1-3T players for finals if there is a real need.

With your super cup opponent, it is indeed weird to have the CL final opponent to be some 11% worse. You could stick with 4-5v-1 and then pull back both AML & AMR to create a containing 5-man midfield to outnumber the opponent’s diamond-4. Or 4-1-3-AML/R-1 to attack only 1 flank.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    watch some on youtube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast