Thread: Counter formation for 4-1-3-2

Counter formation for 4-1-3-2

Hello, friends! Yesterday I play my match for cup on 1/8 finals against 4-1-3-2, he is more quality than me and I lose at home with 2:3. Tomorrow we play on his stadium and I need a win to progres in cup. How to counter him?
    GK
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML-MC-MR
    ST-ST ?

1st match I try 5-3-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MerseysideRed View Post
    Hello, friends! Yesterday I play my match for cup on 1/8 finals against 4-1-3-2, he is more quality than me and I lose at home with 2:3. Tomorrow we play on his stadium and I need a win to progres in cup. How to counter him?
    GK
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML-MC-MR
    ST-ST ?

1st match I try 5-3-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    5-3-2 is excessive in defenders, unless you are 20%-. If so, you should not played 2 STs and play 5-4-1 or 5-1-3M-1 to plug the holes instead.

Not sure what player positions you have at your disposal, so would suggest a few.

Safe options would be 4-1-3-1AML(R)-1 via 1 flank (better AM than 2nd ST) or 4-4-2 via both flanks (better 2nd ST than AML&R). 4-1-4-1 is probably the best, but maybe too defensive when 2 away goals have to be scored.

If you have 3 good defenders (DL, DC, DR - could be DL, DC, DC or similar, as long as you can place a mixture as 3 in the middle) [at least matching quality of opponent STs]), you could try 3N-4-3W when you still need to chase a few goals with 30 mins left.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

I don't know if that might help you, but try the 4-3-2-1 diagram

try 3313

bonjour a toi le 413w2 se contre bien en v ou en 4.4.2 a plat le v joue en passe courtes contre attaque defensif prime a fond bonne chance mon ami