Thread: counter 4231?

counter 4231?

need your help..
    i hve 68% against 74%
    How to beat this formation?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

4-4-2

Pro
    4-4-2 would need really good defenders to be able to cover the DMC area.

If opponent is better, then going for 4-1-3n-1-1 is safer. DMC marking AMC, with both defence and midfield +1 vs opponent. AMC or ST to take chance via defensive build-up play or counter via middle.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

so, should i take care the defensive shape with low pressing style and hard tackling? and then forcing the counter attck?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by salmon10 View Post
    so, should i take care the defensive shape with low pressing style and hard tackling? and then forcing the counter attck?

To ensure the long game to be won, it is better to start with low press to observe what the opponent does. If opponent is starting the game with high pressing and also keep taking possession from our half, then should switch to high press to try stopping their attackers getting the ball easily. Last thing we want is losing the game in the last 15 mins with a condition deficit because of using high pressing too early when the opponent wasn’t.

Hard tackling is preferred when opponents’ attack is better than our defenders. Obviously then have to watch out on possible cards to defenders and DMC, and make sub accordingly when needed. That should go together with counter-attack on to increase the chance.

If a draw is an acceptable result, counter off is even safer. 6% disadvantage is not that much, so counter on seems fine there.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

damn i lose 3-0

4-1-3N-2 short mixed worked this morning against very strong team

1 DM and 3 MCs?

Quote Originally Posted by poshbowler View Post
    4-1-3N-2 short mixed worked this morning against very strong team
    1 DM and 3 MCs?