Thread: Coping with tired players

Coping with tired players

I don't have enough players to the point that I use my league players for champions league and cup respectively and it affects my team's record due to poor condition, what do I do?????

Well, playing competitive. U must have two teams. U can have 28 players in the club. So 22-25 is the best amount.

Sacrifice the season and start to prepare for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Idim View Post
    I don't have enough players to the point that I use my league players for champions league and cup respectively and it affects my team's record due to poor condition, what do I do?????
    I added quite a number of people in the game and most play only 1 team for all competitions. Most of them win alot of trophies so they aint doing badly using 1 team. They keep alot of players on the bench but these players are used for friendlies and training bonuses instead.

Addicted
    I use one team mainly and am doing well with it in CL, cup and league. I do however hold 3 competent substitutes. So I almost always make 3 substitutions. But I make sure I close the game before that. Also, I don't always play the best possible team. Sometimes I do rotate if I find weak spots in the opponent's team.

I hold a squad of 28 players and use the rest for training (training bonus) and friendlies (packs).

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html