Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fmldotcom
  • 1 Post By Master Tactician

Thread: Tactical help

Tactical help

How can i beat this retarded formation ?

DC-DC-DC
    DMR-DMC-DML
    CM
    AMC-AMC
    SRIKER

Passing through the wings. They are ridiculously empty.

So something like this DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    MC MC
    AML AMR
    Striker

`?

the opponent uses 6 defenders, 1 MC and 3 attackers, most likely he defends well and long ball counter, you don't want to attack the wings nor the middle, you want him to attack you. To do so pack your men in middle and play controlled football with short passing, pressing whole pitch. 3-5-2/3-6-1...anything will work as long as you space your men close and utilize short passing, high pressing.
    Master Tactician likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

I agree with what fmldotcom just said. I haven't met anything like that in top11 but I would go 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 variations, whole pitch pressing, and short passes. The way top eleven seems to function, maybe down both flanks will work just fine.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Master Tactician View Post
    I agree with what fmldotcom just said. I haven't met anything like that in top11 but I would go 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 variations, whole pitch pressing, and short passes. The way top eleven seems to function, maybe down both flanks will work just fine.
    I think if you going to attack the wings, you would need fullbacks overlap for support, something like the butterfly but this case is kinda dangerous since he has 2 AMC.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

yes, it's always more risky to play widely.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful