Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4-5-1V counter

HeavensAAA thank you for your help. I don't speak English and I don't know if the mito translator translated well. recap: opponent has better team + 10% formation 4 3 2w 1. my team is better or equal 4 1 3 1W 1?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamma View Post
    HeavensAAA thank you for your help. I don't speak English and I don't know if the mito translator translated well. recap: opponent has better team + 10% formation 4 3 2w 1. my team is better or equal 4 1 3 1W 1?
    No problem at all.

Assume opponent team formation is 4-5v-1.

Our counter:

A) if our team quality is 10%+ better or more: then use 4-3M-2W-1. 3 midfielders could be 3 MCs - tight in the middle to control MC area to utilise passing skills; could also be ML/MC/MR with both ML & MR placed close to MC region. 2 wingers at default AML&R positions.

The rationale is to win via possession control in MC area by 3v2, and wingers to outscore opponents.

B) if our team quality is 10% better to up to 20% worse: then use 4-1-3-1AML/R-1ST. DMC position could be either pulled close to DC region to 3v1 marking a very strong ST, or pushed up close to MC region to support 3 MCs to a 4v2 in central midfield if opponent 2 MCs may even be too strong for our 3 MCs (opponent may withdraw DMC and sub in an AMC or ST to chase the scoreline, so be prepared to move MC back to DMC region to support, or even withdraw winger to play an extra DC or DMC to protect a scoreline for last minutes in a knockout round)

The rationale is to contain opponent 3 attackers by 4 defenders (or 5v3 with DMC if opponent ST is too strong), midfield 3v2, and to win via build-up play in defensive mode, counter attacks via 1 flank and/or FK & CK by the 2 attackers.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

first one is going to work, second one i'll try asap, but probably going to be wrecked through the middle. but it doesn't work when you try to overload him in the middle.

Heavens ok,thank you very much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12