How to counter 3w-1-2-3w-1

So, here is another gem.

Guy plays

Dr - Dc - Dl

DMC

MC - MC

Amr - Amc - AMl

ST

He is 15% weaker than me (fifteen percent!)

I set the team like so:

Dr - Dc - Dc - Dl

DMC

Mc - Mc - Mc

ST - ST

short, through the middle, offsides on

AND?

I lose 4-1 at home, watching the game, he scores from 2 free kicks and 2 counter attacks (!?), even misses a penalty (game does not show what happened), both counters defender shadows the attacker but does nothing

So perhaps this time admin publishes this and somene can explain what the f**k is going on because this is the second tactics that beats me silly with 15%' quality difference

Lost again, 2-1, playing 3-3-3w-1

A counter and a free kick even though I have a special ability player

No matter, this forum is pretty much dead anyway proving no one serious plays this any more

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizo123 View Post
    Lost again, 2-1, playing 3-3-3w-1

A counter and a free kick even though I have a special ability player

No matter, this forum is pretty much dead anyway proving no one serious plays this any more
    There are many managers staying on for years and new joiners as well. The amount of paying managers with 8% support can prove it.

The forum is pretty quiet as most experienced managers have gradually left, or engaged in other channels of their own circle of TE groups instead of here.

Players with SA further helps a really strong player, eg. 250%+ finishing plus FK SA, to be even more deadly. Having SA on average players won’t make much differences.

4-1-3-2 is not necessarily the best counter against 3-1-2-3-1 when all his defensive players can be man-marking all your attacking players. His formation defensive weakness is on his flanks. Should at least play 1 winger + 1 ST instead of 2 STs. Winger should score a lot and win easily.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    There are many managers staying on for years and new joiners as well. The amount of paying managers with 8% support can prove it.

The forum is pretty quiet as most experienced managers have gradually left, or engaged in other channels of their own circle of TE groups instead of here.

Players with SA further helps a really strong player, eg. 250%+ finishing plus FK SA, to be even more deadly. Having SA on average players won’t make much differences.

4-1-3-2 is not necessarily the best counter against 3-1-2-3-1 when all his defensive players can be man-marking all your attacking players. His formation defensive weakness is on his flanks. Should at least play 1 winger + 1 ST instead of 2 STs. Winger should score a lot and win easily.
    thnak you for all your enthusiasm! i really do appreciate it.

but, i did try flanking this tactics and got wrecekd. was 4-5-1v o think

i don't see how can he cover all my attacking players when i have five and he has four defensive ones AND his three defenders are wide. i set up through the middle and lost anyway.

there is a logic and it is not a footballing one