Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Help me with tactic please

Help me with tactic please

Hi guys,

Tomorrow I will have an important match against this opponent:

Help me with tactic please-1.jpg

He has a 7% advantage but thats all I know about him at the moment.

I am thinking about 4141 or 4231 at the moment to counter him.

Any tips according to formation, tactic, etc. ?

Thank you in advance

Pro
    4-1-4-1 or 4-1-3-1-1 could do.

4-1-4-1 if you have only one standout attacker.

4-1-3-1-1 if AMC is one of the best players in squad. Pulled back both AMC & ST to control and win match via AMC area as before.

If it is a cup knockout tie where a goalless draw would put you through, you may consider an ultra-defensive 4-1-4-1 as below:

Help me with tactic please-333-f3-b55-f8-d3-4406-954-1-d882-fe32-d7-b.jpg

DMC pulled back for 3v1ST, 3v2 in both MC & DMC, both wide midfielders man marked with central space taken by pulled-back MCs. AMC pulled back to wrestle MC. 50%+ of goals would come from AMC, so his finishing & 1-on-1 SA (1 on 1 chances) and speed (through-ball probability) stat will be key.
    Wraga likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Unfortunately I had no time to check the forum before the match or to participate in the game during the time, however I made a 4141 setup and even when the opponent had a massive advantage, plus he was there during the match, I won for 3-1.

Seems like I did exactly what you mentioned and its a very effective formation with the aproppriate players. My setup was more agressive, I pushed the ST and focused on wing attacks. Happy me, it worked.

Help me with tactic please-1.jpg

Thank you for your time and effort to help, I do appreciate.
    Last edited by Wraga; 01-12-2021 at 04:43 PM.