Thread: christmas tree counter

christmas tree counter

the 'art' of this 'game' keeps piling up!

so an opponent of same strenght has this

DC-DC-DC

DMC

MR - MC - ML

AMC - AMC

ST

a strong ST, best player is MR

so i set up like this

DR - DC -. DL

DMC - DMC

MC . MC

AMR - AML

ST

red arrows on both left hand side players, red arrows on both dmcs, one of them is my best player, switched sides to cover his better amc

no offside trap figuring both his best players are fast enough to beat offside trap

green arrow on my amr who is one of the best players i have, so set up long to right side, he is also vastly better than his ml

BAM !!!

minute one - his striker scores via individual effort through the MIDDLE

end result: lost 3-2, he even had a red card, one goal a counter attack even though st was shadowed by my dc who should be better than him

best player on the pitch? his mr of course, no matter two players set up to defend him

no, folks, game is wrecked and rigged in a very, very simpe way - you don't spend money, you don't win that is it

second time round it works with offside trap on. but once again mr scores and is their best player on the pitch. my mr scores 2 with winning goal in last second.

next is another interesting situation

and here it is:

in first championship first rounds i beat a team playing 3-1-3-3 with 4-3w-3w without breaking too much sweat AWAY and getting a RED CAD in process

second round, everything is exactly the same, but i lose 0-2 without a chance

BUT!

their best player is now 113% instead 104% what he was the first time round. i even set up my best defensive player on him, no effect, he scored minute 7 on individual effort. at age 28 there is no way he could advance this much (204% passing skill) without spending coins

so, there you have it...