Thread: Ideas against 3W-1-3W-2-1

Ideas against 3W-1-3W-2-1

The guy i'm facing tomorrow is higher ranked than iam.

He's playing:

-----ST-----
    -AMC--AMC-
    -ML-MC-MR-
    ----DMC----
    -DL-DC-DR-

he has an average of 36 and im only on 24.

Any ideas how to play against this guy? Thanks!

what is your best player?

1x ST 29, 1x DL 28, 1x MC 27 and a couple of < 25

use formation and tactics that will maximize your st potential.. make sure he is your target man.. Play 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond or 5-4-1.. hard defending, through middle, own half, hard tackling, long, zonal, force counterattacks, no offside trap.. no red or blue arrow.. This is just my opinion.. maybe others can provide you with better options.. good luck!

I'm convinced that 3W at defense is a really bad idea. Make him pay for that. put 2 STs and play wide to take advantage of your strong fullback. I think your goal should be to outnumber him when you attack. Your ML/MR should be marked by his fullbacks and then with just 1 DMC and 1 DC against your STs he must be in trouble.

If you decide to play with 1 ST play very narrow and outnumber him at his own half by putting 2-3 AMCs at narrow formation.

Otherwise make your ST to count. Force him ti face your ST at one on one situations with his DC. Therefore, put an extra man as AMC and attack down both flanks to keep busy his fullbacks.

I think even a 4-4-2 should do the job just fine.

Since he's stronger maybe hard tackling is ok.
    Consider pressing him whole pitch, since he defends only with 4 on a very strange formation. (3W-1 (!) really?)
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful