Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to beat 3-2-3-2

Hello Guyz! Even this forum seen like old, I want to try 4-1-2-1-2 ND vs. 3-2W-3-2
    I followed what you all said.

Orders:
    Mentality : Normal
    Focus Passing : Through The Middle
    Pressing Style : Own Half
    Tackling Style : Normal
    Passing Style : Short
    Marking Style : Zonal
    *No Counter Attack *No Offside Trap

My team is good then the opponent. I will show you all the results after the match. Thank you!

i am thinking 3-5-2 what do you think guys?

I would start with 4-3-3 cause I have a far better team, but I have 4 players injured...... And only 1 sub(GK) it sucks so much... I really really want to buy 100tokens and get 5 players to really fix my team so I can revert to any formation I want.. but I guess this will have to wait a bit.. 5days for one of my best players to get ready 1-3-3 for the others... pfff
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

How to beat 3-2-3-2-untitled.jpg

Normal, Both Flanks, Whole Pitch,normal Long, Zonal;

I played 4-5-1V for the first half and I was leading 1-0. For the second half I changed to 4-4-2D with attacking mentality and he scored a goal making it 1-1. Then another goal 1-2 So I think 4-5-1V was better for this match. I unlocked the bully achievement in this match btw
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

I also try this formation for this night game. I hope I will won.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinica Lemnaru View Post
    4-1-2-1-2 ND will crush it!
    Normal mentality , trough the middle , own half , normal tackling , short passes , zonal ... No counter no offside .
    If nothing good happens in the first half , try to switch it to attacking mentality . Good luck
    I win against team 55/my is 50 with 3:4 using ND, Thank you!

Thx i beated somone who i lost the first match 3-1 with 89% i have 80%. 4-0 with 4-4-2

4-5-1 actually best for counter attach and can easily transform into 4-4-2

4-5-1 flat or 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond those two are the best Vs 3N-2W-3N-2. I have a game tomorrow and will post the result with 4-1-2-1-2 ND

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast