Thread: Playstyle on wrong position

Playstyle on wrong position

I have a player with Target man playstyle, but he is playing on AMR position, and there is red warning sign on his playstyle saying that playstyle is currnelty inactive because position on the pitch. But during the game I can see his playstyle icon appearing from time to time. Does this mean that even he is initially on AMR, when he is near goal his playstyle will activate during the game. The same question for DL with Stopper playstyle. So my guess is that effect will be reduced but it will not be usless?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksa89 View Post
    I have a player with Target man playstyle, but he is playing on AMR position, and there is red warning sign on his playstyle saying that playstyle is currnelty inactive because position on the pitch. But during the game I can see his playstyle icon appearing from time to time. Does this mean that even he is initially on AMR, when he is near goal his playstyle will activate during the game. The same question for DL with Stopper playstyle. So my guess is that effect will be reduced but it will not be usless?
    Yes. It works for my poarcher, target man and non sense dc on my dl player. So yea, it says it do not work but it work.

Odoslané z YAL-L21 pomocou Tapatalku