Thread: How to beat 3N-3W-1-1-2 isn't it a illegal formation? Advices please...

How to beat 3N-3W-1-1-2 isn't it a illegal formation? Advices please...

Can somebody help me with countering this formation? 3N-3W-1-1-2 and it looks like this DC-DC-DC-DML-DMC-DMR-MC-AMC-ST-ST. What tactics and formation shoul i use?

No, it's not illegal. 3 defenders, at least 1 wing player, 3 midfielders and 2 strikers, it's perfectly ok.

Marchelo you answered me the wrong question! haven't you seen the most important question here?
    Can somebody help me with countering this formation?
    I managed to do 0-0 at his stadium, but i had a crappy formation and it wasn't so effective...
    Last edited by Nibiru; 05-21-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Because you also asked if it was an illegal formation and I thought you would appreciate an answer for the question you asked. As simple as that. If you don't want people answering something you ask... then... just... don't ask. Good luck, try looking through the posts explaining how to counter formations.

Yeah sorry...i was harsh with you...i modified...so you don't know the answer to the orange question?

No, I'm sorry I'm just al lvl2 and actually just starting to experiment with countering formations, so I wouldn't dare to give you an anwer...

Ok...good luck for winning all of your matches!

id say 3(N)-4-1-2 full pressing, long passing attacking down the flanks