Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tziortz
  • 1 Post By essokimo

Thread: how to counter 5-2-2W-1

how to counter 5-2-2W-1

how to counter 5-2-2W-1? i lost first game 2-1 away in CL , the team in CL just changed formation before the match, guess was scared of my team
    but he has better scouts than me .. so i need to win mid battle .. unless i go all attack?
    in the table it says 4-2-2W-2
    what you will do, he has scouts everywhere , so i need to be cautious .. there are 3 QT difference between us , so need to win 1-0, so not sure if 4-2-2W-2 is ideal , 4-1-4-1 worked great for me dominating the match, unlucky with goals
    but guess can't afford 4-1-4-1 at home
    may be i have to go 541, and go attacking in last minute or should i attack ?
    i struggle at home when playing conservative way , my mate team i beat 4-1 easily away at start of the season, beat me yesterday 1-3 at home, same happened to my cup match and CL match, i win first away game, just to lose at home.. any advice? if my team is good enough to beat far stronger sides away, i must be doing something wrong at home
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

5-4-1 may be ok in terms of keeping a clean sheet and counter attack for a goal? i dont know maybe
    shwanko07 likes this.
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    how to counter 5-2-2W-1? i lost first game 2-1 away in CL , the team in CL just changed formation before the match, guess was scared of my team
    but he has better scouts than me .. so i need to win mid battle .. unless i go all attack?
    in the table it says 4-2-2W-2
    what you will do, he has scouts everywhere , so i need to be cautious .. there are 3 QT difference between us , so need to win 1-0, so not sure if 4-2-2W-2 is ideal , 4-1-4-1 worked great for me dominating the match, unlucky with goals
    but guess can't afford 4-1-4-1 at home
    may be i have to go 541, and go attacking in last minute or should i attack ?
    i struggle at home when playing conservative way , my mate team i beat 4-1 easily away at start of the season, beat me yesterday 1-3 at home, same happened to my cup match and CL match, i win first away game, just to lose at home.. any advice? if my team is good enough to beat far stronger sides away, i must be doing something wrong at home
    what about 432w1
    shwanko07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tziortz View Post
    5-4-1 may be ok in terms of keeping a clean sheet and counter attack for a goal? i dont know maybe
    cheers .. agree .. this is what am thinking too
    but now am tempted to play 433 or 3-2W-3-2
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by essokimo View Post
    what about 432w1
    may be at start

Apprentice
    i said this because i was playing 522w1 against 4222 hexagon and i scored 5_0 and when he changed to 432w1 he scored 2 goals direct

Quote Originally Posted by essokimo View Post
    i said this because i was playing 522w1 against 4222 hexagon and i scored 5_0 and when he changed to 432w1 he scored 2 goals direct
    hmmm .. possible ..432w1 is a very attacking formation
    but there is an important factor i noticed in match engine, which is teams tend to attack more when going down while your players get more relaxed the bigger margin it is
    bu8t will definitely try .. although he seem to change into 541 now , so may be in another game