Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to prevent from concede a goal in last min

Rookie

How to prevent from concede a goal in last min

This thing keep happening to me again and again. Some time my team is better than them, gain most of the possession but still ! concede a goal in the last min !! I don't know why this keep happening to me. Is anyone face this problem like me and how do you do to prevent this f**king unfair cheating from the game ??

Maybe your players have low fitness and get really tired until the last minutes?
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

Quote Originally Posted by onstyle View Post
    This thing keep happening to me again and again. Some time my team is better than them, gain most of the possession but still ! concede a goal in the last min !! I don't know why this keep happening to me. Is anyone face this problem like me and how do you do to prevent this f**king unfair cheating from the game ??
    You mean conceding a late goal is cheating? I guess I've been cheated for 7 months now
    KoHearts, jklm_37 and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

It could be three different things perhaps, players get tired during the game especially if you don't do subs(I like subbing mc to keep possession), the other guy adapts different tactic/players to counter you better and/or a realistic feature(it's pretty common irl that teams score in the last five mins).

Dreamer
    I got eliminated from CL with an equalizer in 86th minute, **** happens, bro!

Apprentice
    in fact this happened to me in most important games in cup and CL alot of result for example 2_0 for me and in last second he score without any reasons and my team is good and moral and fitness is perfect and when this happen i know i will lose in the other match 1_0 and go out from the competion and realy this happen may be 4 times until now.now iam in semi final of CL and i hope this donot happen again!

Apprentice
    i win a match with a free kick in 90th minute

You should spend your last 10-15 mins by staying own half, playing defensive with counterattacks and keeping your team fresh by using all your substitutes. I like to use the first 2 at 55-65 mins and keep a last one for a case like that at nearly 80. You can also try to switch your formation a bit and use a more defensive approach. eg from a 4-4-2 to a defensive 4-4-1-1 or from 4-2-3-1 to a defensive 4-4-2 etc.
    Don't give up ball possession to enhance your defense. Unless it's something really extreme, I would always prefer a midfielder for a defender. You should want to play defensively, keep possession and hit on counterattacks.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Dreamer
    The best defense is possession in this game, luck vs random simulator shenanigans helps too.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You mean conceding a late goal is cheating? I guess I've been cheated for 7 months now
    Yeah same thing happens to me as well but luckily I'm normally winning by a country mile when my opponents score.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast