Thread: So is this Squad's Formation And Tactic Good?

So is this Squad's Formation And Tactic Good?

I Have had very good results with this team from the start but I find it difficult to beat
    some of my opponents in the knock out stages of Cup & champions league, I am not a token buyer btw..

I want to know if this is the squads best formation and tactic or is there something which I can do?
    Thanks in advance..So is this Squad's Formation And Tactic Good?-top-11-squad-2.jpgSo is this Squad's Formation And Tactic Good?-top-11-squad.jpg

Very offensive but i should put red arrows on dl and dr and not on de aml and amr and with the 2 mc i should work with blue arrows for getting more balance at the midfield

Greetings Buster Keaton

Apprentice
    Nice squad, ya only need to put red arrows on Dr/l and remove the force counter attak as the whole pitch is enough and force counter only work well with defensive mode, good luck

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    Very offensive but i should put red arrows on dl and dr and not on de aml and amr and with the 2 mc i should work with blue arrows for getting more balance at the midfield

Greetings Buster Keaton
    Exactly.I use this formation as the same way.Blue arrows on MC's and red arrows on DL,DR.And use attack from the flanks.

Thanks For the Tip everybody.. but Can i put blue arrow on 1 Mid and Leave the other Mid As it is...
    and Red Arrows on Dl and Dr...

But why not red arrows on AMR and AML? I thought Red Arrows will Expliot the Full Backs Or DMR's and DML's...

And force counter attack i use usually for Away Game and For Home Games I don't play Force Counters..

Thanks Again !!

you can put blue arrow to one MC so he'll function as a ball winner defensive midfielder and to leave the other MC with no arrow. In order to exploit the flanks you need help from your fullbacks. So consider putting red arrows on them and leave the AMs with no arrows.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

K thanks !!