Thread: Need serious help against 4-3-1-2 (Importantttt & Pictures)

Post Need serious help against 4-3-1-2 (Importantttt & Pictures)

This is the guy - i need to WIN cause my league is really really tight! Please don't give me 'written counter formations' you have never tested by yourself, just your own opinion.

I don't think 4-3-2(L/R)-1 will be a good formation cause it lacks on defense, and this guy has good players as well a good goalkeeper (last game i had with him 2-2 tie with other formation he used) his goalkeeper had 5 saves!

That's me:

I need a good tatic as well formation to beat him, i can't use a tie.
    All this strees is because i am a league above my level. I am level 7 in League level 8 (with players level 8).

So as you can see i really need to win this. Please give me formation you think will be good + orders.

I think 3-5-2 and hard attacking with offside traps

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah Sarfaraz View Post
    I think 3-5-2 and hard attacking with offside traps
    he need a sure win, u cant "think" for him.As i see , his defense is not that good but u have to defend from his AMC, STs and MCs .
    i'll go for 4-1-4-1
    blue arrow on 2 DCs ,red arrows on ST and ML MR . attacking , mixed passing , zonal marking,normal tackling style, whole pitch pressing if u want a win badly , if u want stability , own half pressing .

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson Loo View Post
    he need a sure win, u cant "think" for him.As i see , his defense is not that good but u have to defend from his AMC, STs and MCs .
    i'll go for 4-1-4-1
    blue arrow on 2 DCs ,red arrows on ST and ML MR . attacking , mixed passing , zonal marking,normal tackling style, whole pitch pressing if u want a win badly , if u want stability , own half pressing .
    I thought about 4-1-4-1..but it lacks attack. As i said he have a very good goalkeepr as well
    Maybe 4-1-3-2 which is the safe bet imo will do the trick?

how did u go with the match? please post the result.