Thread: How to beat 4 4 2 Stronger than me, League decision match

How to beat 4 4 2 Stronger than me, League decision match

Hey, this week, day 29 i have a match against this team LIVERPOOL FC, 35.4 Quality Team Formation 4 4 2 Classic.
    My team it's 30.3 Quality i play 4 5 1V Style or 3 2 2 2 1 Butterfly.

here 2 Pics, 1 about my TEAM KIBINHU FC, and the other the LIVERPOOL FC...

the thing is, people say 4 5 1V Style ( My main formation ) its good against 4 4 2 Classic, but almost all of his players are better than mine, so if someone have any tip or something to help me, now it's a good time to say ^^

( The pics show the Skills Points each player mine and his, to help understanding my situation )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to beat 4 4 2 Stronger than me, League decision match-my-teamm.jpg   How to beat 4 4 2 Stronger than me, League decision match-liverpool-team.jpg  

Ohhh.. and one thing i forgot to say... i'm at first place and he on the second... i'm with only 1 point of advantage ... so i need at least a TIE to guarantee my first place.. and as his team it's too strong to this level 3... i'm the only team from my league that can stand a chance against him.. so if i lose this game i loose my league

sorry for any language error... still learning english and i'm trying not to use the translator

Yeah you should be okay with 4-5-1 V and I think I would expect you to beat your opponent, you got quite a good first XI, thats what mainly lets your team down on overall quality compared to his. Max win bonus is a must here.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

so,.. u can tell us what is the result ???

yes yes.. i tell all the results.. i think that i will try Normal Mentality, down both flanks, own half, hard tackling and long pass with Force CounterAttack on the first time until 45 min.. them at least switch the " Hard Tackling to Normal because with low energy the players tend to lose control and get yellow or red cards.. and the others i will change as i see that it's not getting any good results.. like probably would be Long passes to Mixed.. i don't like short, short passes get ball control but it the players take more time to try anything.. and as i'm playing home this time i can try to lose some control and do only the long passes with i think can be more effective..
    if anyone know something about this .. i'll be happy to see what u know to improve my tactic

11 Hours to the so expected match ^^ ... bought a new AML 34 SP to make sure i've got a chance to mark some goals by both flanks and have one reserve if i need to

Shiiit... the game just finished... end up with a draw ... 1 - 1 .. i've set red ARROWS for DL DR, blue for MC'S, down both flanks, whole pitch, hard tackling, mixed pass, attacking until 45 min... no score on both sides, then i set left flank, red arrow on left MC cervetti, red arrow on AML and ST.. at 55 min the AML got the ball goes foward, them made a pass to ST Battilomo and he shot's! GOAL!.. but at 62 from nowhere S Gerrard from the other team gives a shot's to the right corner and tie the game.. 1 - 1.. at 70 min i used hard attacking and i've got 2 or 3 chances to shot on the goal and one corner, but he defended all of them... and that's it... lost my chance to win the League at First Place... only chance to win is if he lose or draw other game... that is almost impossible thought i was the stronger and couldn't do it.. and there's only 1 team left to him that it's not a AFK player with 27.8 Quality team

2 days ago i lost a league game that was impossible to lose i was so sure that was a WIN that i not watched the game... and i lost to the other team very weak that had only 10 players since 22 min because he got injured , 0 - 2 .. i do no what happened.. if i had win that game.. the tie here would suit almost perfect for me.. i had 2 points ahead from him... and now i'm 2 before and needed a win to get first place

Conclusion.. my team played better, made a better strategy, for 5 min i was winning the game, along all the game my team was making more tries to score , but by the difference of players quality and his luck the game end up with a TIE ... but this just show how 4 5 1V style it's good, and you can improvise and change the strategy in the middle of the game without even change the players position, next time against a 4 4 2 i will just put the 2 AML and AMR as AMC in the middle of the game and take away the red arrows from DL DR and go on AMC and atacking trough the middle, and see what happens ( see if the lost o ball possession it's compensed by 2 amc against a player without DMC )

4-5-1 v