Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shwanko07

Thread: Using alot of supporters almost feels like cheating! (can be a great tactic)

Using alot of supporters almost feels like cheating! (can be a great tactic)

Just played the second leg of CL semi-finals and my opponent had in both legs SEVEN!!!! supporters on his side. Won first with 3-2 and lost second leg with 2-0. I dont know how he manages to have that many friends who log in and watch his games, suspect that its all himself on different accounts but how can i know.

I had a slightly better team in both matches who were all fully rested, had superb moral and used good counter tactics.

To know if it's him or not, what's the point? At the end, knowing it won't change anything. FYI, you don't need to be watching the game to support a team, you just have to show your preference during the pop up screen or else and that's it

After, if there are some people ready to waste their time for doing so, well, I feel really sorry for them ...

Quote Originally Posted by FCmonster View Post
    Just played the second leg of CL semi-finals and my opponent had in both legs SEVEN!!!! supporters on his side. Won first with 3-2 and lost second leg with 2-0. I dont know how he manages to have that many friends who log in and watch his games, suspect that its all himself on different accounts but how can i know.

I had a slightly better team in both matches who were all fully rested, had superb moral and used good counter tactics.
    I think max you can get is 15% which is still alot..
    I think T11 should not allow more than 2 supporters
    Lord_B likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Apprentice
    i can tell you for sure when i dont watch my matchs i win with big score and in the CL was alot who support my opponent he has quality like me and i won the 2 matchs 5_2 and 4_3 away so take it easy i elieve this dont make big difference.care about your plan and tactics more