Thread: How to beat 5-2-1-2 X-Style

How to beat 5-2-1-2 X-Style

Can someone tell me how can I counter a 5-2-1-2 X-Style ?

Quote Originally Posted by zh1vk0 View Post
    Can someone tell me how can I counter a 5-2-1-2 X-Style ?
    I'm facing this formation tonight. My thought is to exploit the opponent's lack of wings. Depending on the opponent's strength, I would start with ML & MR with mixed passing and no counterattack and eventually turn them to AML & AMR with long passing and counterattack. I wouldn't worry too much about the MCs as long as I have my back covered.
    So my formation would be:
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML/AML-MC-MR/AMR
    ST-ST
    Red arrows on DL, DR, ML/AML, MR/AMR. Blue arrows on both DCs. Normal mentality, down both flanks.
    Last edited by Antonis; 04-20-2014 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by Antonis View Post
    I'm facing this formation tonight. My thought is to exploit the opponent's lack of wings. Depending on the opponent's strength, I would start with ML & MR with mixed passing and no counterattack and eventually turn them to AML & AMR with long passing and counterattack. I wouldn't worry too much about the MCs as long as I have my back covered.
    So my formation would be:
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML/AML-MC-MR/AMR
    ST-ST
    Red arrows on DL, DR, ML/AML, MR/AMR. Blue arrows on both DCs. Normal mentality, down both flanks.
    did you win?

How to beat 5 2 1 2 plz help anyone 61.9 is my avg his avg is 54.5

Quote Originally Posted by jerry3344 View Post
    How to beat 5 2 1 2 plz help anyone 61.9 is my avg his avg is 54.5
    try hitting from both flanks, don't forget to put a DMC. That worked for most of my games against this formation (if you mean he has his 2-1-2 in the middle) and of course use an attacking order combined with the appropriate factors.