Thread: Bad Forms?

Bad Forms?

1 of my player is 18 years old, higher quality, high wage but constantly performing at 5-6 form. help please?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses Phiraphan View Post
    1 of my player is 18 years old, higher quality, high wage but constantly performing at 5-6 form. help please?
    How did you buy him? was he a hot propsect!, have you tried switching playing positions for him, left, center, right?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I won the bid on the transfer market and he was young not a hot prospect, his preferred position is DML and ML, currently he's at ML and I might change him to DML and see if that does anything. thanks

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses Phiraphan View Post
    I won the bid on the transfer market and he was young not a hot prospect, his preferred position is DML and ML, currently he's at ML and I might change him to DML and see if that does anything. thanks
    Yes if he is multi positional then try him in the DML role and that might do the trick but really you should only be buying hot prospects my friend as ordinary players even with high quality often turn out to be slow trainers!!! sometimes you get lucky but from my experience they neally all turn out duds!!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.