Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Italy team

Apprentice

New Italy team

Yesterday, Italian team, played a friendly match against Nederland and won 2-0. This could be the changing we're (italians) waiting for after the poor figure of World Cup, mostly after the changing of the trainer...let's see...

Well i guess we will see how they do in qualifying for Euro 2016. I would not look too far into 1 friendly
    BeckStar likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Croatians have bad memories from last World Cup too. Majority has opinion that Italy will be stronger under Conte. Italian leagues quallity has been falling down, but that doesn't decrease importance of his recent archievements.
    In my opinion our (Croatian) coach has potential but lacks experience. He had made mistakes during World Cup matches, but after that he has changed squad and called a lot of new young players. They used to play under his leadership in U21 squad.
    Battle for first place should be though and interesting.

Forza Zaza ! Speriamo nasca un nuovo R. Baggio Altro che Balotelli..
    cmq non possiamo dire nulla da un'amichevole.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Apprentice
    Sure, one friendly match doesn't show anything at the moment, in two days we'll front the Norwegian team for the first match on qualifications, the one i want to focus is a new mentality put on by mister Conte came after mister Prandelli, he's a winning one, just seen in the friendly (don't care about the result), He also put new players and promised equal treatment for all, without discounts due to past.
    T11....let's meet the 16th November!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Was just a friendly game, look at Germany against Argentina )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    So, Norway has fallen...2-0..and that was not a friendly one!

Sto Zaza! Il ragazzo ha potenziale e chapeau a Conte per la tattica, convocare nuovi giocatori e mettere in discussione tutti senza nessun posto assicurato per nessuno (tranne i soliti tre) tirerà fuori il meglio da tutti, ebbravo.
    #HUNGRYFORGLORY

I am Italian and I have to say that Italian football is now very low level.

Just a random friendly game United won all friendly games (against Inter, Real, Roma, etc) and lost almost all in league/cup, etc =))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast