Thread: Delete account.

Delete account.

Hey all. I need to ask ... How can I delete My Top Eleven team ? I whant to start from begining.. Can someone tell me or ADMIN delete my Top Eleven team. Thanks

Leave the game for more than 70 days and your team will be deleted.

If you want to start a new top eleven team now, Just create another facebook account and log into top eleven from there and you will have a new team at Level 1.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

can we not wait for 70 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin Loo View Post
    can we not wait for 70 days?
    Well, 70 days is 2 1/2 seasons, depending on started game the guy could reach Level 4 by then but most likely be at Level 3.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

How to lvl up?? follow through the season?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    at the end of season finish on first 7 places
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I have a question. I created a team sync-ed it with facebook but then something wrong happened with it and I abandoned it. I started a new team on my android phone. Question is : if I wait 70 days for the first team to be deleted and in the meanwhile I continue with the current team will i be able to sync the new team with facebook on the same facebook account ?

i have waited for 3 seasons........i still have the same team.....how do i get rid of it and keep using the same fb account. (dont want to start a new as all my mates are on this one....)