Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Dicky Ferginho
  • 1 Post By NotsoAthletic
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By John Naish

Thread: new competition in top eleven

new competition in top eleven

Good evening,

I write you this because I would want that top eleven creates a new competition which will be accessible for 5th, 6th, and 7th of the championship and for 8 third of the Champions' League

This competition will be in the form of final phase in double confrontation, in direct elimination to has finale or he too will be play trip roughly :

1st tour : 96 teams
    2nd tour:48 teams
    3rd tour:24 teams + 8 third of the Champions' League
    8th of finale: 16
    quarterfinale:8
    semi-finale:4
    finale:2

This formula looks like has little near has the former formula of the cup UEFA in the 90s

This competition aims at giving the chance to clubs put back by the Champions' League and to the clubs which were classified in three places summoned to win an international trophy.

The name of this competition his will be at the top eleven or has nordeus to find but for my part its would be " the cup interchallenge of top eleven "
    Mokhtar Soliman likes this.

Rookie
    So.. something like the Europa League? That would be a pretty nice idea to have..
    Mokhtar Soliman likes this.
    LEAGUE:
    L1:9,10,2 - L2:2 - L3:6 - L4:9,3 - L5:2 - L6:7 - L7:11,14,10,4 - L8:9,9,12,6 - L9:10,6 - L10: IN PROGRESS

CUP:
    QF,T16,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU,QU,T16,PR,PR,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU, PR,PR,QU,QF

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE:
    S4: Group S5: Top 16 S8: Top 16 S9: Group S14: Group

20'TH SEASON - HAVEN'T WON ANY LEAGUES/CUPS!

but there isnt time for that because of the players tireness

Rookie
    You can play in: Champions League, Cup and League at the same time why not: this competition, Cup and League?

You can't play in Champion's league and this competition at the same time.. -_-'
    LEAGUE:
    L1:9,10,2 - L2:2 - L3:6 - L4:9,3 - L5:2 - L6:7 - L7:11,14,10,4 - L8:9,9,12,6 - L9:10,6 - L10: IN PROGRESS

CUP:
    QF,T16,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU,QU,T16,PR,PR,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU, PR,PR,QU,QF

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE:
    S4: Group S5: Top 16 S8: Top 16 S9: Group S14: Group

20'TH SEASON - HAVEN'T WON ANY LEAGUES/CUPS!

Why do not to create a competiition for 5 in the 7th of championships and for 8 third of the Champions' League With 6 groups of 4 teams and 6 first ones with better second two of the classification(ranking) will play 8th of finales Who will join 8 third of the Champions' League
    At least with this competition the teams can play an international competition if it does not play the Champions' League

I think it's better to make the Europa League and to erase Cup 5,6,7 ... To place you in league play the Europa League and the last three in the standings falling into the lower rank. That's my opinion!

I like the idea of a 3rd competition for those that have placed in the league. But I don't like the golden parachute for those that haven't made it through the CL. They had their chance and blew it.

Addicted
    What Buffs said.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!