Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sue FC

Thread: Friendly Matches

Angry Friendly Matches

How can someone who is not my friend arrange friendly matches. Someone had arranged TWO friendly matches during the evening before the morning that I was due to play him in the League, and he tired out seven of my players!!!! Needless to say that when the League match took place he won!, (im guessing he had plenty of rest packs available for his team).

I would say that this is blatently cheating and is not in the spirit of the game, I can take a defeat, but not when I have been cheated

This needs to be sorted out ASAP because now hes found out that he can do it, he will be top of the league in no time!!!!!
    kaukasgr likes this.

Apprentice
    You can only challenge friends to a Friendly. Unfortunately there is no way of stopping people doing this and even the new measures aren't going too help all too much with inconveniently timed matches.

If he's not your friend and can play friendlies, that's pretty weird and you should contact Nord.

Pro
    He should not be able to do that without being your friend. Contact support.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    He should not be able to do that without being your friend. Contact support.
    Am I right in saying that my friends are listed across the bottom of the screen? if that's so, then hes definitely not my friend, unless he defriended me after doing this. My fault I do add people if they ask, usually people use being a friend to the advantage of both, not take the mickey and cheat, Lesson learned!

Thank you everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Sue FC View Post
    Am I right in saying that my friends are listed across the bottom of the screen? if that's so, then hes definitely not my friend, unless he defriended me after doing this.

I imagine it'll be this: He was on your contacts, arranged these matches and then unfriended you so you couldn't get him back. It's happened to me too. It's pathetic that Nordeus will not fix this major issue. It makes people just not want to have friends on the game.