Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ideas

Cool Ideas

Hi All,

I'm a 3rd year player and loving this game, just thought I'd share a few idea's I think could be introduced to make it even better!

Team Selection:

My 2nd year has been a tough one, after winning the league last season I made it to my first Champions league and also Cup.

One of the biggest issues I found was on some days my team would play 3 games, some very close together and as the time zone is an issue (im from australia..) most of the games for me were very early in the morning.

Could you tinker with the squad selection to select for each game? So for instance if my team is playing three games I could select my starting 11 for each game if I wanted too? This would help with fatigue and injuries.

Trading/Selling:

When we sell a player we should receive token/s depending on the players value.

Could you set up a review to see if possible? So say a 3 star player under $250k value you get 1 token if he is sold to another team. 4 star maybe 2 tokens or more?

Iphone app:

Love it, one of the best apps, I configure mine to facebook. Could you tinker also with the app to allow most of the desktop functions to be added to app? Like ability to send and receive gifts with facebook friends

Player Retirement:

How bout a chance to negotiate another year with a retiring player? Rather than losing a 5 star player to retirement we could enter negotiations with them for one more year, extra cash incentives or something to keep them around longer?

Ok theres some of my thoughts, keen for feedback from the moderators and players!

Good ideas man , even so i hope that you like my ideea too :

1st : Injury to be between 1 and 4 days not like now 1 to 15 !
    2nd : Max injured players to a team should not pass over 3 !!!
    Roquref likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Good ideas man , even so i hope that you like my ideea too :

1st : Injury to be between 1 and 4 days not like now 1 to 15 !
    2nd : Max injured players to a team should not pass over 3 !!!
    Nice - would be good to bring that in too!
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Roquref View Post
    Player Retirement:

How bout a chance to negotiate another year with a retiring player? Rather than losing a 5 star player to retirement we could enter negotiations with them for one more year, extra cash incentives or something to keep them around longer?

Ok theres some of my thoughts, keen for feedback from the moderators and players!
    I like this Idea, Player retirement is max age of 34, Andy Hessenthaler retired from playing football when he was 46.
    Roquref likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I like this Idea, Player retirement is max age of 34, Andy Hessenthaler retired from playing football when he was 46.
    Thats it, a number of factors determine someone retiring, if they're always injured fair enough but if you have a regular player that is doing well and then stated as retired with no chance of changing their mind that sux!

Thats it, a number of factors determine someone retiring, if they're always injured fair enough but if you have a regular player that is doing well and then stated as retired with no chance of changing their mind that sux!
    Some players even enjoy their best footballing years into their 30s, I would say a very good example of this is Lower League but very effective striker Jamie Cureton 37 still scoring goals for Exeter City, Hessenthaler himself was good in his 30s at Gillingham, Robbie Savage, Dennis Bergkamp, Tony Adams and Martin Keown good examples for the Premier League.

Some players even enjoy their best footballing years into their 30s, I would say a very good example of this is Lower League but very effective striker Jamie Cureton 37 still scoring goals for Exeter City, Hessenthaler himself was good in his 30s at Gillingham, Robbie Savage, Dennis Bergkamp, Tony Adams and Martin Keown good examples for the Premier League.
    I'm from Australia so see alot of players like this - we get all the old players coming down to us now, take Del Piero and Heskey. Kewell also had a stint here...

I'm from Australia so see alot of players like this - we get all the old players coming down to us now, take Del Piero and Heskey. Kewell also had a stint here...
    You tend to find some players willing to move countries or drop divisions just to ensure they can play for a few more years, MLS... David Beckham and also The King, Thierry Henry.

You tend to find some players willing to move countries or drop divisions just to ensure they can play for a few more years, MLS... David Beckham and also The King, Thierry Henry.

Yeah heard a rumor beckham may come to australia for a year or 2 - that would be huge for soccer down here!

For team selection, it's not really 3 games a day, but 2 every day in T11. Not sure what your time zone is, but here in Malaysia, daily update starts at 9am, now 10 for the winter or something. It would be good if we could do as you say, though, especially for the matches 15 minutes apart.

For tokens for player transfers, it's available as negotiations. A bigger possibility is that they will tinker around with negotiations instead of adding tokens into market transfers, but I'd like part of all the tokens spent by bidders in bidding for that player to go to the seller, a certain percentage rounded up, maybe.

Regarding player retirements, I don't think you should be able to talk a player out of retirement, but I would like the age to be extended to maybe 35 or 36. You've mentioned real life players continuing on far longer, but those are more of the exception to the rule, and many of those you've stated have dropped to lower leagues, you can take it as the same here. Your players simply cannot cope at your level, especially when you are winning promotion every season.

Regarding injuries, in real life, players can be out for the whole season, so it's not unreasonable. There's also no limit to the amount of injuries you get in a team in real life, players pick up various little knocks all the time, but recover in time for the next game.
    Roquref likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3