Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Suggestions regarding fees for young players and personal trainer

Suggestions regarding fees for young players and personal trainer

I think the token fee is set too high for young players coming from the Youth Academy. For example a 18 year old player with Quality 95, I'm supposed to pay 18 tokens and no money. If I buy a player with same age but quality 104 from auctions or negotiations, I might get it for 1 to 10, maybe 15 tokens and some money. There's a big difference between 95 and 104. The fee for a 18 year old player from academy with only 95 quality should be around 5 or 8 tokens and a price in money according with the player's value.

Another thing that's inequitable is the cost for personal trainer. The 32 tokens fee for 8 skill points is too much. If I have a player with 88 quality and I buy 16 skill points with 64 tokens, the quality will be 89. You tell me if 64 tokens invested in a 89 quality player is reasonable. In transfer list such player is around 40M. In my opinion isn't worth it. Personal trainer should cost 1 token and money for 8 skill points for example. The amount of money should be influenced by the new value in money after improvement.
    YuLs likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fifafanatik View Post
    I think the token fee is set too high for young players coming from the Youth Academy. For example a 18 year old player with Quality 95, I'm supposed to pay 18 tokens and no money. If I buy a player with same age but quality 104 from auctions or negotiations, I might get it for 1 to 10, maybe 15 tokens and some money. There's a big difference between 95 and 104. The fee for a 18 year old player from academy with only 95 quality should be around 5 or 8 tokens and a price in money according with the player's value.

Another thing that's inequitable is the cost for personal trainer. The 32 tokens fee for 8 skill points is too much. If I have a player with 88 quality and I buy 16 skill points with 64 tokens, the quality will be 89. You tell me if 64 tokens invested in a 89 quality player is reasonable. In transfer list such player is around 40M. In my opinion isn't worth it. Personal trainer should cost 1 token and money for 8 skill points for example. The amount of money should be influenced by the new value in money after improvement.
    The price is so high for young players because they are growing much faster then others players.

Price for personal training is so high to avoid super teams.

Nobody is planning to change prices at this moment.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Youth Players: Should be free. The players that come through the youth system aren't good enough for most teams and are usually sold on the transfer market straight away, whos going to pay around 20 tokens for a 3*/4* youth player? Cheaper and better players on the market. Arsenal didn't have to pay anything to get Jack Wilshere, they just offered him a contract when he came through the youth.

Personal Trainer: Yes this is expensive but like you mentioned you don't need to use it on your lower ranked players, this is best used on high-end 5* 18-19 year olds OR high-end 6* scouts 22-24 year olds, meaning your making your current best players even better. It is better to invest your tokens on green packs instead of personal trainer and just power train your players, you would get more skill points that way for your tokens but you will get some injuries in the process.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-05-2013 at 03:40 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The price is so high for young players because they are growing much faster then others players.
    Is the better youth confirmed to have fast development? Some of my free ones have been worse than my 26 year olds or so.
    fifafanatik likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Is the better youth confirmed to have fast development? Some of my free ones have been worse than my 26 year olds or so.
    Ofc, now it depend from player to player, I have a 24y old who is growing faster then an 18 y old... and about idea, I think they should be for no tokens.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yes, but I'm asking whether the youth that costs tokens is confirmed to have fast development.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Yes, but I'm asking whether the youth that costs tokens is confirmed to have fast development.
    Is what developers told us.

im new to this but the jist i get from the game is.... you pay money to build a training centre or building, then wait a few weeks for products to develop or you can suprise suprise speed it up by using or buying tokens to get them early and then in the youth players instance then have to pay to keep them even though they arent good enough anyway??

at what point in the game does the virtual manager get a good deal out of the game?

You can use tokens to speed up the building process, but will still have to wait the same duration as the rest of us for your youths after the academy is built/upgraded. You'll then get two youths every now and then, every 12 days at max level. The worse one can be signed for free, and either sold on, or trained up and then sold on. The better one needs tokens to be signed, I've seen around 15 to 21 tokens.

It depends what you mean by good deal, but in the long term, you'll make a profit from your ticket sales and selling on youths, and you have to upgrade all your facilities evenly anyway.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

I think the same: the young players from the youth are too expensive. If a manager invest money and time to improve his youth academy, he should get young players cheaper than in the market. Not more expensive!!! It's don't have any logic! Moreover, you have to wait a lot of days to get the players.

Now, have arrived a new young player to my team. He is 38 quality, DC, whitout special ability. He cost 24 tokens!!!! My team is 41 average quality , and 20 average age so this player is not very good to me. I can get better players at the market for less money.

If I change tokens into money, I can get 338.000 money for each token. If the young player cost 24T, he must value more than 8M to be rentable for me (selling him). A 38 quality for 8M??? I don't think so. It's too risk.

If it don't change, I won't improve my youth academy more, because I think that is stupid pay and spend time for this one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast