Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Keith Gaule
  • 1 Post By Splatter95

Thread: Annoying negotiations offers

Angry Annoying negotiations offers

I just thought, are you guys serious? Two guys already offered me only money for my scout, all the time! Why can't you implement a feature to simply block those offers? I keep recieving them all the time, like really ALL THE TIME!!! I don't want to sell my brand new scout and I also can't train him cuz he is injured for 5 days... really do something about it...
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

One of them already spent over 20 tokens to get my player! That's just dumb

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter95 View Post
    One of them already spent over 20 tokens to get my player! That's just dumb
    what do you mean spent? It is just out of his account for 24 hours or until you reject the offer whichever is sooner. If someone has 200+ tokens, that's no big deal..

I always reject his offers dude

Pro
    ok dude so he didn't spend any tokens then.

This drives me nuts. If anyone from within Nordeus ever reads the posts in here, PLEASE change the negotiation system. It's seriously terrible. Every day I log in I have to reject silly offers for players I didn't choose to put on any transfer listing. At least make it so that we can choose who goes on the neg listing, and allow us to set minimum offers, with all others auto-rejected.

I go to train my players, and add their skill points, only to discover I can't add to some because there are offers on them ... talk about irritating, we have zero control over this.

Do the right thing ...
    Croft Original likes this.

Addicted
    2 solutions for you Keith.

1) The only players who go on the transfer list are those who are one skill point away from the next star. So, train the players to within 2 skill points of the next star. Then start saving your skill points or applying them to a new position or special ability. If you don't do either of those three things, apply 2 skill points at once to move the player to the next star.

2) If you do want to sell a player through negotiations, after getting an offer for your player that didn't contain enough tokens, set a selling price with the number of tokens you want. The other player can then decide if they want to offer those additional tokens or not.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    2 solutions for you Keith.

1) The only players who go on the transfer list are those who are one skill point away from the next star. So, train the players to within 2 skill points of the next star. Then start saving your skill points or applying them to a new position or special ability. If you don't do either of those three things, apply 2 skill points at once to move the player to the next star.

2) If you do want to sell a player through negotiations, after getting an offer for your player that didn't contain enough tokens, set a selling price with the number of tokens you want. The other player can then decide if they want to offer those additional tokens or not.
    You are wrong about #1. I have seen that said few times on here, even by July but I continuously see this not to be the case both with my players and the players that I can see on the negotiation list. One quality point to the next star, yes, but not one skill point.

As for #2, sometimes you don't want to sell the player even for 20 tokens because a lot of them were bought from the scout list for 50 tokens. Some people play on IOS and dont have access to the desktop 24/7 and it sucks when you cant assign 2-3 skill points and you have a game coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    You are wrong about #1. I have seen that said few times on here, even by July but I continuously see this not to be the case both with my players and the players that I can see on the negotiation list. One quality point to the next star, yes, but not one skill point.

As for #2, sometimes you don't want to sell the player even for 20 tokens because a lot of them were bought from the scout list for 50 tokens. Some people play on IOS and dont have access to the desktop 24/7 and it sucks when you cant assign 2-3 skill points and you have a game coming up.
    Funny thar you mention it, I'm currently on my iPod and I can't apply 4 skill points to him because he is on "transfers" really f**k this game! Just remove the atupid negotiations as you did it with boosters! Noone really cares for negotiations, and more important noone on iOS can avoid them!
    magic3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post

#1 absolutely false. Have you even looked at a negotiations list? One skill point to the next quality point to the next star on a good day maybe, but there's always a player who's nowhere near. Special abilities are the only recurring theme.

#2 maybe that's what the idea behind negotiations was, but the implementation leaves a lot to be desired.