Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By filipe

Thread: best scorer and assists of the ligue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

best scorer and assists of the ligue

I think that the players with most goals and most assists at the end of the ligue should have a prize money.
    DarioDA and QuocBao like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    again, use search there are already few topics about this and yes we support this idea too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    again, use search there are already few topics about this and yes we support this idea too.
    Why would you support this idea? This gives the managers who invest real money a slight financial advantage in the game, definitely you'd expect 9* players or so, like July's Zidane, to score more compared to the maximum 5* players the rest of us can get on the transfer market.

I'd like some recognition for the player's achievement, maybe some indication on the player's profile, but prize money isn't really a good idea.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Why would you support this idea? This gives the managers who invest real money a slight financial advantage in the game, definitely you'd expect 9* players or so, like July's Zidane, to score more compared to the maximum 5* players the rest of us can get on the transfer market.

I'd like some recognition for the player's achievement, maybe some indication on the player's profile, but prize money isn't really a good idea.
    This is not true or not always, 80% of this players who are finishing on top are normal players, not scouters or something like that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

That's because majority of players are normal players, even scout players are quite close to 5* players, they could even be worse if the 5* player's stats are very attacking. You don't see an Alex Zidane in every league, but if you did, he'd be top scorer for sure, this is an extreme case, though. I think that's the name of July's striker anyway. I've yet to play against a team that power trains.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    That's because majority of players are normal players, even scout players are quite close to 5* players, they could even be worse if the 5* player's stats are very attacking. You don't see an Alex Zidane in every league, but if you did, he'd be top scorer for sure, this is an extreme case, though. I think that's the name of July's striker anyway. I've yet to play against a team that power trains.
    I had to laugh reading the topic... Alex Zidane has only scored an average number of goals for a striker, hes only got 28 goals this season. My other striker has scored more than TWICE the amount of goals than Alex Zidane has.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

boa noite.como fazer pedido de amizade a jogadores do topeleven que nao sejam amigos do facebook?ja me fizeram um convite e eu aceitei.mas eu nao sei fazer um pedido.alguem me pode ajudar?obrigado

Rookie
    my 4star striker is top scorer and 7goals ahead of 2nd place top scorer and poo-pooing at them 5stars.

Rookie
    Maybe instead of money a free training for them will be nice, that wont make much difference, but will help. I never scouted and got several top scorers, top passers and mvp Some extra trains (maybe couple for title) would be really nice!

Your other striker is super skilled as well, again an exceptional case, having two great strikers. I mentioned Zidane not as he is in your team, when I mentioned him, I only meant having a player of that skill, and if he was playing alongside all the 5* and scouts in a normal league. I needed a player who has been through power training, you see, to highlight that this would be a huge advantage to managers who pump real money into the game.

For me, my best striker has 16 goals in 33 games, but I usually play variations of 3-6-1. AMs have 30 in 33 and 25 in 34, but I did play a few friendlies during the season.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League