1 14.29%
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By SzlnK

Thread: Europa League International Tournement And Relegation

Europa League International Tournement And Relegation

Hi And My Suggestions Are
    Europa League
    Curranly There Is Only A Champs League And 5th 6th And 7th Only Get Promoted.So I Think The 3 Teams Should Get A Europa League Place.

International Tournement
    This Is Like Euro And World Cup.In 2014 And 2016 2018 And So On I Think Every Country Goes Into The Cup.Where There Are 4 Teams In Each Group.Every Single Person Plays Against All The Teams And Every One Plays It Against All The People Of The Opposite Country .The Top 2 go Through And Go To The Knockouts With The Other Countries.

Relegation
    This Is One Of The Most Wanted Thing As It Gets Boring For The Teams Down The Bottom.Also There Is A Team In My League Level 2 League And They Have Played 15 Games And Have Lost All Of Them So Tey Dont Deserve To Be A Level 2 Team.So We Need Relegation

Europa League, No, I wouldn't want to be playing rather pointless games all season, plus 5th, 6th and 7th only makes up 24 teams compared to the current Europa League which has 48 teams in the group stage, qualification would have to be quite wierd: A Level 6 Europa League would need last seasons Level 5 promoted teams in 5th, 6th and 7th and Level 6 not promoted teams in 8th, 9th and 10th to makeup the 48 teams needed for group stage, then you got your 3rd place champions league clubs joining the competition at the knockout stage.

International Tournament, No again, Players nationalities can be changed with 1 token.

Relegation: I know some teams are really bad and lose every game but these teams are often abandoned teams from managers in the game and they are removed from the game completely after over 70 days of continous neglect, because of this, relegation isn't really needed.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-05-2013 at 03:48 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

ok july thx for commenting

I like the ideas but in theory think July is right it won't work.

But could be tinkered with, take for example the world cup/international cup idea, i'm australian but as a joke listed myself as puerto ricuan.... would rather play for australia...haha

Game has alot of potential, just comes down to whether the owners and group that makes updates wants to go to all the effort...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Europa league should be allowed only from some levels, at low levels where are only few actives can make from league an easier league as long first 4 teams would have easier games against 5,6,7 as long they will have 2 games per day and becuase they won't be active to take care about their team. More games = more injured players/red cards, tired player
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-05-2013 at 08:55 PM.
    Dediqated likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

lol more time to spend here ...

Europa League is a good suggestion, but name it differently of course. For example: Top Eleven Cup (From the previously UEFA Cup).
    And then maybe add the Super Cup, this is for the winners of the Champions League and the Top Eleven Cup.

i am not sure about europa tourney but relegation needed to be