Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By pnr8555
  • 1 Post By Deghinsea

Thread: New player buying system

New player buying system

I think teams should be allowed to bid directly the players in a team, not only for those in transfer list, just like the real world situation. Of course, offers and counter-offers can be dealt between the teams

Quote Originally Posted by sthinvc View Post
    I think teams should be allowed to bid directly the players in a team, not only for those in transfer list, just like the real world situation. Of course, offers and counter-offers can be dealt between the teams
    This is possible if you already reached level 4.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    This is possible if you already reached level 4.
    only same lvl can directly offer for a certain player? I mean like lvl 4 want buy a player from lvl 5 like that
    It just a game,a game that will not last forever,don't spend too muchMoneyon it,justEnjoy it.

Study hard,play hard later.

Quote Originally Posted by sthinvc View Post
    It's called negotiations
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 3>Taeyeon<3 View Post
    only same lvl can directly offer for a certain player? I mean like lvl 4 want buy a player from lvl 5 like that
    You can make an offer for any player that you can see as a 3*,4* or 5* regardless of their managers' lvl.
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.