Hey guys, I'm only on season 3 but this is something I think that could be improved; maybe it's been suggested before but I'm too lazy to check. I think the possession bonus for home teams should be reworked because from what I've seen teams with much larger stadiums are at a clear disadvantage currently because obviously its harder for them to fill all those seats to get the maximum bonus. I think the bonus should factor in both the % of the stadium fill AND also the raw number of fans in attendance. This gives an advantage to having large stadiums which are very costly and time consuming to construct and really don't do a whole lot for you currently really as in my experience so far ticket sales are only a tiny portion of club income. It would be a bit more complicated yeah but not too bad. It might work like, for example say, you can get up to a 3% possession bonus based on the % of the stadium filled PLUS an additional 0.1% bonus for each 1,000 fans in attendance; ie a stadium filled to capacity at 20,000 would get a 5% bonus etc. Just a suggestion; what do you guys think?

Elliott