Thread: maybe an idea to please your customers

Rookie

maybe an idea to please your customers

Hi,

I just found out, players lose stars after a season end.
    Now i have spend real money to get a top team, and when i found that out, its like
    spending money is being wasted. This is pretty much BS to me, how on earth can u do that
    to your customers.

I suggest u guys do something and fix this. This is very bad for your customer base.

I for example, will no longer use real money, and i regret having done so, after finding this out.

I would be happy to use real money again if this gets fixed, i mean this really siriously sucks bigtime.

I hope u guys read this, and siriously take this into consideration.

Just my 2 cents

Stars are worthless, they are cosmetic only, quality is permanent.
    You only lose the star when going up a level this is because the players at the next level have better quality.
    When you are in level 2 and look at a club in L1 you see 2* players but L1 sees them as 3* star players, when you look into L3 teams you will see 6* players but again if you view from same level they are 5*.
    Players never lose the quality they have gained. So it does not matter, it's for show to make you spend more tokens every season because you feel your team is now not as good.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by powerzhea View Post
    Hi,

I just found out, players lose stars after a season end.
    Now i have spend real money to get a top team, and when i found that out, its like
    spending money is being wasted. This is pretty much BS to me, how on earth can u do that
    to your customers.

I suggest u guys do something and fix this. This is very bad for your customer base.

I for example, will no longer use real money, and i regret having done so, after finding this out.

I would be happy to use real money again if this gets fixed, i mean this really siriously sucks bigtime.

I hope u guys read this, and siriously take this into consideration.

Just my 2 cents
    Did you expect Reading, Southampton, West Ham, to keep their top of the range 5 star Championship players when they went up to the EPL and challenge for the title? No.

So, we agree that lower level players have to be worse than higher level players, good. I think we can also agree that 5 is the best number of stars to represent the best players available to you at your level, though there's also the option of scouts to get higher level players, usually 6, but sometimes 7 stars.

So, the logical solution is to have players drop a star visually when you go to the next level. This way, they are worse than most players at the next level, while also keeping their quality. You might argue that we could just add stars to higher level players, but this would soon become very hard to show, the most stars T11 can show right now is 10.

They only drop a star if you get promoted, though, top 7. If you stay at the same level next season, your players will not lose any stars.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Did you expect Reading, Southampton, West Ham, to keep their top of the range 5 star Championship players when they went up to the EPL and challenge for the title? No.

So, we agree that lower level players have to be worse than higher level players, good. I think we can also agree that 5 is the best number of stars to represent the best players available to you at your level, though there's also the option of scouts to get higher level players, usually 6, but sometimes 7 stars.

So, the logical solution is to have players drop a star visually when you go to the next level. This way, they are worse than most players at the next level, while also keeping their quality. You might argue that we could just add stars to higher level players, but this would soon become very hard to show, the most stars T11 can show right now is 10.

They only drop a star if you get promoted, though, top 7. If you stay at the same level next season, your players will not lose any stars.
    Last team to win promotion from the 2nd flight (Now, Championship) in english football and WIN league title (Now, Premier League) the very next season? Tottenham.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Last team to win promotion from the 2nd flight (Now, Championship) in english football and WIN league title (Now, Premier League) the very next season? Tottenham.
    I've just looked that up, it was around 1950, if I'm not mistaken. How many teams did that before Spurs then? I think we can safely say it doesn't happen often, especially when you bear in mind that 3 teams are promoted every season and all 3 fail to win the league in the modern day, I'm not sure whether it was always 3 teams.

Mind you, with a squad of 5* players from the previous season, it's possible to win the new league with 4* players and a few 5* players from those that hit 6* the last season, especially at the lower levels.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15