Thread: Kit and Crest Variety

Lightbulb Kit and Crest Variety

So, I've not been playing T11 that long, but I have noticed something that I think could do with changing.

I am quite a stickler for my Crest and Kit looking noticeably different from other players. I think that there is a lot of room for improvement on the kit patterns, colours. The same goes for Crests. Having seen the recent kit and crest competition finalists entries, there are some really good ones in there.

In terms of kits, I propose;

-More patterns, like vertical stripes (big and small), horizontal stripes (again big or small), Single colour with Adidas stripes (shouldn't be copyright), gradient kits (not that they ever look good) etc.
    -More Colours, different shades of reds, blues, greys etc.
    -Shorts and Socks - I want to see the whole of my kit. It makes a difference.
    -Goalkeepers Kit

In terms of Crests, I propose;

-Way more patterns, shapes I can understand there being a certain limitation, but patterns? There are loads of different patterns. As shown by the competition.
    -Colours again.
    -Finesse Items - much like the lions either side, or dragons, or sheep, or swords. Whatever takes your fancy really.

This upgrade would make me feel like I have a much more unique team, that isn't basically the same as everyone else but with different player names.

Thanks,

Jon

Rookie
    Certainly the chance to get socks and shorts to add to your total kit is good idea..should be that difficult to program..even for Nordeous!!
    Same with the goalkeepers jersey as a separate kit.
    The only problem is we don't control the costs for these things and if i know Nordeous it would cost a pretty penny in tokens, to get much variation on the existing kit colours and styles.
    I bought one of the recent crest winners designs for my own team and it cost me 50 tokens.. so i am assuming any others are going to start at 50 tokens and only go up..Most players wont spend any tokens on players so how many do you think will spend upwards of 50 tokens for crests and extra kit.
    I wish you luck as i am one player who would if Nordeous would get of there BACKSIDES and actually listen to the people that play the game. Or at least PAY to play the game...
    As you can see ive got my own issues with the way the games run...

Well, theoretically, the cost of designing your own kit/crest with the different styles wouldn't cost much more than the ones they already have. Redoing the crest can cost up to about 15 tokens, which I am not willing to spend as I have them in limited supply at the moment, but essentially all they are adding is graphics. I don't want any official ones, and it shouldn't be that hard to do. Hopefully this will come with time.

I like the idea of adding goalkeeper jerseys, shorts and socks. Although I'm not sure if GK jerseys would be the same as usual or different (longer sleeves). You probably won't get much variety with shorts and socks though.

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Good idea but I doubt they will do it as long they are adding jerseys really often now.