i am opening this thread cause i think is something for some of us are interested in and of course nordeus is interested too(money reasons)my suggestion is that firstly scout value/per tokens is too high,especially when we have to deal with old players like 28-29(suppose almost no one buys them ) and of course when they are like example 6 star with minimum attributes like 100 of 104 possible rating level,so my opinion is that u can handle and seperate players with a realistic value for money,perhaps 15 tokens for old players,maybe 30 tokens for medium players and 50 for young good ones(even i dont support giving 50 tokens for one players its too much for one)this means u get more buyers and make more profit,Now my second suggestion is that i suppose in high levels like i am u dont see as many as scout buyers as in the early 10 levels and this is cause example if u re level is 2 and u buy scout players maximum 29 that means in mathematicks that this player is around 20% better than the normal ones which are 24....now what really happens is that in high levels this big difference is getting smaller and smaller, example i ll be in level 16 now so i buy players normally 99,if i buy i scout players he will be 104 maximum ...that means the real difference is around less than 5%.........what happens in level 20?less than 2,5 %?dont u think that this all issue needs some reconsidering thoughts?i suggest scout players should be at least 10% to sometimes worth value cause after many promotions no pmanager will consider buying scout players....