Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mikal Bonnikhorst

Thread: Buildings and sponsoring

Buildings and sponsoring

Dear Top Eleven team and users,

I like the aspect of building things, I think that it is a good extra to the game. However I would like to see an upgrade in this.

Example, I have build the highest level possible with the scoreboard, however when I look into my stadium, I do not see it
    As where I do like to see it.

A second point I would like to see is regards to the sponsoring. The pitch itself is also a good way to gain extra money for the club if there is a sponsor-name written on the pitch. As I would personally see more possibilities in regards to sponsoring. Like if you have the full option scoreboard, that you can tag names of sponsors that will be displayed on the scoreboard during the games. You could set this up the same way as you have your sponsorships now but make the scoreboards deals only for one or two weeks.

Hope that I will receive a reply from the Top Eleven team, in regards to this.

Best regards

Mikal Bonnikhorst
    Manager FC Glasgow
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

Rookie
    !!!!!!!!!

good ;-)

Sponsor name written on the pitch? Sounds more like American Football then soccer. Can't recall Barcelona/Bayern having sponsor names in the middle of their fields.

Totally agree with the score board visibility (or lighting)...