Thread: Match schedules need to be improved

Match schedules need to be improved

Especially at the beginning of the season I've seen Champions League and regular league matches scheduled 30 minutes apart! Even if they are the same day, there is no time for adequate rest. Not everyone can have the luxury of 9 or 10 rested subs. What say you?

Agreed, league matches should be scheduled for an earlier period in the day and CL and Cup matches for later, or the engine could randomize the usual times and then adjust it slightly if it finds that matches are too close together for some teams, though I believe that would be harder.

But maybe the new update that has made match times more flexible has something to do with that issue, let's see how that goes first.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

i'm playing league, CL and cup and there is not enough time between those competitions to rest players let alone training them!!, i have spent money on this game and enough is enough.

Why so many matches/competitions? what's the rush? is there a deadline or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Baptize FC View Post
    i'm playing league, CL and cup and there is not enough time between those competitions to rest players let alone training them!!, i have spent money on this game and enough is enough.

Why so many matches/competitions? what's the rush? is there a deadline or something?
    What is your schedule? It should have been a Cup match on each of the first two days, then league and CL yesterday, and league and Cup today.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    What is your schedule? It should have been a Cup match on each of the first two days, then league and CL yesterday, and league and Cup today.
    i played two games today, L 9:07am and CL 17:51pm. Tomorrow, two games C 10:03am and L 11:33am. This is exhausting for players... I have few players at 66% with no training after today matches need to play tomorrow!!

You need to rotate your players more, that's what I'm doing, though I can put in anyone I want for Cup matches right now lol.

My squad will be 21 players after I'm done selling my three negotiation players and can give contracts to two more players.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    You need to rotate your players more, that's what I'm doing, though I can put in anyone I want for Cup matches right now lol.

My squad will be 21 players after I'm done selling my three negotiation players and can give contracts to two more players.
    i realize that but my subs are old players!! and would rather involve young players for skill points.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddySalad View Post
    Especially at the beginning of the season I've seen Champions League and regular league matches scheduled 30 minutes apart! Even if they are the same day, there is no time for adequate rest. Not everyone can have the luxury of 9 or 10 rested subs. What say you?
    The idea is to get you to spend your tokens on the rest packs or on good subs if you want to have 2 teams like the money spenders.
    If you don't want to have 2 games every day - Don't win the league or don't qualify for Champions league, play mediocre and enjoy the free game. Many other games you have to play money to get anywhere or even be able to play, here is everything free, you even get tokens to be able to invest in payers. You get free rest packs based on your facilities and you can earn extra by watching videos... What else you want to have?

Quote Originally Posted by TeddySalad View Post
    I concur, I'm a level 3 manager playing in level 3 league. Yesterday I had a league match at 19:21 and a CL match at 19:36. That's way to close. Amazingly I won both matches but my primary GK got injured in the 2nd match

Quote Originally Posted by chaleFC View Post
    I concur, I'm a level 3 manager playing in level 3 league. Yesterday I had a league match at 19:21 and a CL match at 19:36. That's way to close. Amazingly I won both matches but my primary GK got injured in the 2nd match
    Hmmm seems like the new system still doesn't fix the 15 minutes between matches problem.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League