Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: teams with players of a higher rank

Rookie
    What i did to help teams in my league, and not become totaly overpowered, since my entire team is 6 star and all have specialy ability, and i even have a few 7 stars players. I buy 6 star player, and put it on the transfer market. This way i can make it a little more fair for other team, but u gotta keep in mind, if i spend real money to get stuff, players, kits or anything, i do that for myself, im not spending lots of real money to help all other teams, but i am willing to help other teams, by letting them buy some of the very good players that i put on the transfer market.
    GabeTC likes this.

Rookie
    Its like real leagues... if you have money you have a stronger team, if you don't, your team is weaker :P So its actually a REAL football manager simulator! Try ur team to be bought by a billionaire, then no one will beat you :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagondzija View Post

There is no option for $ 1 has only $ 3. It's not fair to play with a much stronger team and conquer all the games, and ones who do can not stand defeat, and always want to be first. It is not the goal of any other games. Visualize to play with cars and Rally going through a the trees and obstacles while other crash and crashed car??? Top Eleven loses its charm because you can do nothing and advance to know who is the winner of which is really stupid. If want make a league for those the players and let lose their money by buying to make stronger than the other. It's like having a team of kids to play against the strongest players in the world, without a chance. Complete nonsense yet we can not earn tokens as from other countries and that we further Nordeus damaged because we have the same rights and opportunities, we are not equal in the race.
    Well if you don't want to buy tokens and players from the scout list - you can play free pool or Poker - there you have equal chance to win - Here you need money to play with the Big Boys - NORDEUS and TOP ELEVEN cost money to maintain - don't forget this is a business after all - if you want a free and fair game why don't you buy YATZEE - is fun and affordable....

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Well if you don't want to buy tokens and players from the scout list - you can play free pool or Poker - there you have equal chance to win - Here you need money to play with the Big Boys - NORDEUS and TOP ELEVEN cost money to maintain - don't forget this is a business after all - if you want a free and fair game why don't you buy YATZEE - is fun and affordable....
    i don't mind paying but where do you draw the line? what's the limit? $20, $50, $100. If this was a PC game i would not pay more than $20 for it.

My point is, i'm not asking to make it totally free but real money should not have that significant effect on unbalancing gameplay/teams!
    Just because you're willing to spend money and have a stronger team doesn't make you a good manager because you're obviously playing aginst people not spending as such and have weaker teams

Go ahead win! you feel better!! good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baptize FC View Post
    i don't mind paying but where do you draw the line? what's the limit? $20, $50, $100. If this was a PC game i would not pay more than $20 for it.

My point is, i'm not asking to make it totally free but real money should not have that significant effect on unbalancing gameplay/teams!
    Just because you're willing to spend money and have a stronger team doesn't make you a good manager because you're obviously playing aginst people not spending as such and have weaker teams

Go ahead win! you feel better!! good.
    Yes - I like to win and so are most managers here - mediocrity is not fun - so for that I pay real money -
    If I wanted to be mediocre like you I would buy my YATZEE game and play with my kids.
    By the way I do play all the PC manager games and my team wins there too and not because I have money in my team - is because I know how to manage the game and have good tactics with the players I can afford...

Cheers

Such modesty, typical!.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

What about that guy that filled his squad of 22 players of 9*?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What about that guy that filled his squad of 22 players of 9*?
    That most have cost a **** load of real money lolz

Quote Originally Posted by DarioDA View Post
    Its like real leagues... if you have money you have a stronger team, if you don't, your team is weaker :P So its actually a REAL football manager simulator! Try ur team to be bought by a billionaire, then no one will beat you :P
    Well said. I've finished 2nd in my league for the last 2 seasons to someone who had their whole squad made up of scouted players. Frustrating, yes, but that's football for you. If someone is willing to spend "real" money on the game then that's up to them, we all have the option to do the same.

Last season I got 71pts and still finished 2nd by 2pts, I'm just happy I pushed the team who won the league all the way to the last game of the season.

I've managed to buy one scouted player through saving up the daily tokens, and trained him to 7* so it is possible to do without spending "real" money. Now saving up again to reach the next 50 tokens!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpersforgoalposts View Post
    Well said. I've finished 2nd in my league for the last 2 seasons to someone who had their whole squad made up of scouted players. Frustrating, yes, but that's football for you. If someone is willing to spend "real" money on the game then that's up to them, we all have the option to do the same.

Last season I got 71pts and still finished 2nd by 2pts, I'm just happy I pushed the team who won the league all the way to the last game of the season.

I've managed to buy one scouted player through saving up the daily tokens, and trained him to 7* so it is possible to do without spending "real" money. Now saving up again to reach the next 50 tokens!!
    Is going to take you 40 days to get 50 tokens - that's 1 and 1/3 of season... I hope you plan to sit at the same level for 2-3 seasons until you get 5 decent players in your team...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast