Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: teams with players of a higher rank

post erased , go down to reed this post thank you......
    Last edited by Zagondzija; 01-22-2013 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Well if you don't want to buy tokens and players from the scout list - you can play free pool or Poker - there you have equal chance to win - Here you need money to play with the Big Boys - NORDEUS and TOP ELEVEN cost money to maintain - don't forget this is a business after all - if you want a free and fair game why don't you buy YATZEE - is fun and affordable....
    Because you're a loser and do not love to waste because you,, pussy,, who likes to cry when you loses, buy yourself pes 2 or 3 is set to beginner and washed-up major wins in their matches. Probably you and not to play with your friends socker because they are better than you and you can not beat them. And after all this, if you love football, you're surely a fan of barcelona because they are destroying football, fixed matches and acting, simulating, no legal penalties, and the continued support of judges, who destroys opponents red cards and terrible trials in order to,, small pussy,, beat . You and you're usually such a loser,, L,,
    Last edited by Zagondzija; 01-22-2013 at 07:05 AM.

Why are you so angry? Calm down.

And here's a tip. You don't have to buy from the scout section to get a 6* player, that is a ridiculous assumption. You buy 5* players on the market who are close to 6* and you train them to the next star, not that difficult. I've done it many times and I have many 6* players who were not bought from scout section.

This happens in real life too. Do you think weaker teams in La Liga complain that they are in the same league as Real Madrid and Barca? And if they did the Spanish FA won't do anything about it. It's just how it is, so just train your players and do your best to beat the stronger teams. With a 5* team, you are fully capable of beating a team with 6* players, you just need the right tactics and formation to beat them.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Why are you so angry? Calm down.

And here's a tip. You don't have to buy from the scout section to get a 6* player, that is a ridiculous assumption. You buy 5* players on the market who are close to 6* and you train them to the next star, not that difficult. I've done it many times and I have many 6* players who were not bought from scout section.

This happens in real life too. Do you think weaker teams in La Liga complain that they are in the same league as Real Madrid and Barca? And if they did the Spanish FA won't do anything about it. It's just how it is, so just train your players and do your best to beat the stronger teams. With a 5* team, you are fully capable of beating a team with 6* players, you just need the right tactics and formation to beat them.
    To all of you are so smart and of course with hard training players of 5 stars can turn into a 6 star player for a month and then to lose half of my matches, half hurt my players and of course come to zero because that guy with his players than 6 and 7 star again in my league again and has almost all the players for the two stars are more than mine. Are you so hard to understand that it does not make sense because stupidly go to the game if you have such a team opponents. I think I'll finish this level and leave the game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123