View Poll Results: Do you want T11 Cricket?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

9 75.00%
  • NO

3 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: T11 Cricket - Who wants to see it?

T11 Cricket - Who wants to see it?

I Would LOVE To See THIS!!!

Do YOU?
    Last edited by July Fourth; 11-22-2013 at 04:10 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I wud love to see it but it should not be from Nordeus as then we will have unbelievable results like 6 sixes in an over very match and hat tricks every now and then. Ya, the game will become much more complicated as Cricket has much more technicality involved than Football. And doing that is beyond Nordeus' capability. EA Sports should take up the initiative....... Whatcha think?????

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I wud love to see it but it should not be from Nordeus as then we will have unbelievable results like 6 sixes in an over very match and hat tricks every now and then. Ya, the game will become much more complicated as Cricket has much more technicality involved than Football. And doing that is beyond Nordeus' capability. EA Sports should take up the initiative....... Whatcha think?????
    Well, It's a good idea because it fits T11 very well, because Cricket like Football has a squad of 11 players, Plus your special abilities could be in the game too, like Wicket Keeper, Fast Bowler, Spin Bowler, Huge Hitting Batsman, Slip Fielder etc

Well, It's a good idea because it fits T11 very well, because Cricket like Football has a squad of 11 players, Plus your special abilities could be in the game too, like Wicket Keeper, Fast Bowler, Spin Bowler, Huge Hitting Batsman, Slip Fielder etc
    Acrobatic fielders like Jonty Rhodes aand Kieren Pollard. And the super powered hard hitting batsmen like Chris Gayle. Also technique magicians like Dravid and Sachin.

For me the game would have to run on the T20 format...

1 minute in the game can be an over meaning a delivery text would last 10 seconds and each teams innings would be played over 20 minutes, with perhaps a 5 minute interval between innings to give managers plenty of time to change tactics like batting orders/fielding positions. This would mean your cricket match would last 45 minutes in game.

The Quality/Star system can also be used as well.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 11-22-2013 at 04:27 PM.

For me the game would have to run on the T20 format...

1 minute in the game can be an over meaning a delivery text would last 10 seconds and each teams innings would be played over 20 minutes, with perhaps a 5 minute interval between innings to give managers plenty of time to change tactics like batting orders/fielding positions. This would mean your cricket match would last 45 minutes in game.
    Hmmmmm.... Ya since IRL Cricket matches last much longer than Football matches. Maybe not 45...... Around half an hour should be enough.
    Oh... Thought of a new SA, a Long Ball thrower who throws ball with bullet speed from the deep outfield to the wicketkeeper in order to run the batsman out.
    And in batting, Super Fast Runners who run damn fast between the wickets like our captain Dhoni.... LOLs he is fast!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Hmmmmm.... Ya since IRL Cricket matches last much longer than Football matches. Maybe not 45...... Around half an hour should be enough.
    Oh... Thought of a new SA, a Long Ball thrower who throws ball with bullet speed from the deep outfield to the wicketkeeper in order to run the batsman out.
    And in batting, Super Fast Runners who run damn fast between the wickets like our captain Dhoni.... LOLs he is fast!!!!
    Longer Matches = Your entertained for longer, I actually find that the Football matches simulated in T11 are a bit too short for my liking, before you know it, your game is over.

For all we know here... Nordeus could actually be developing this game as we speak, but of course they would never release any details.

If the game is launched, no doubt I'd be there from the start.

I've never understood cricket and probably never will. It looks similar to baseball and I hate baseball lol.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Shane Warne bowls them all out.... And July Fourth win by 42 runs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    I've never understood cricket and probably never will. It looks similar to baseball and I hate baseball lol.
    Baseball is too mainstream..... It is all about wacking the ball and then running about(no offence). Cricket is too much more technical and ya, it is difficult to understand. I have been watching it since I was, want, 4??? I m now 14 so in 10 years, I have finally understood everything in the game properly from fielding positions to different kinds of shots
    festinator likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast