Thread: Games

Games

The game is great, all praise to the game. I hope you will not turn your games for money, that one can not make progress if you do not have the money to buy tokens. I would reduce the cost of treatment. For beginners to introduce a bit more to come up with the money. My team's Nemanja FC

One question:

To me it says that the match is played at 14:30 and I show up at 14 o'clock and I'm waiting up to 16 hours of a game we do not yet started. So I do not know at what time to look at my game, somebody says, by which time it looks when you start the game? To be watched

Games-yazttfw.jpg

For 3 hours waiting for the game to start, and the picture says it starts in less than 1 minute
    Last edited by Nemanja Milosavljevic; 11-27-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja Milosavljevic View Post
    The game is great, all praise to the game. I hope you will not turn your games for money, that one can not make progress if you do not have the money to buy tokens. I would reduce the cost of treatment. For beginners to introduce a bit more to come up with the money. My team's Nemanja FC

One question:

To me it says that the match is played at 14:30 and I show up at 14 o'clock and I'm waiting up to 16 hours of a game we do not yet started. So I do not know at what time to look at my game, somebody says, by which time it looks when you start the game? To be watched

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YazttFw.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	15651

For 3 hours waiting for the game to start, and the picture says it starts in less than 1 minute
    I have this problem also. I think it is a bug. Try using your mobile or tablet, Mine is fine and only plays up on desktop.