Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Training | More Options!!!

Training | More Options!!!

So ive bought a 18 year old, from transfer. he just got his 6th star..

But having a full scout team..he can hardly fit..only as substitute.. and as a new season is lurking around the corner
    (every 26 days?!) the 18 year old will be less impressive..
    Why?
    Because the training is equal for everyone.. u have to option of Medium or max training.. and thats it..

Sure you have the personal trainer? or should i say Personal jew?! because obv it costs u around 5USD for 8skill points..

So in stadium, you can choose to wait 16 days, or pay XXX amount of tokens.
    Why not make the same with Personal trainer? My 18 year old is lets say 40 Quality, and 5 star
    Lets say i send him on training camp (as in i cant use him, untill he has finnished training camp)
    10 League days, 30 Skill points, 800,000 Ingame money

Lets say i train him the whole season
    he will receive 1 star (6-7Quality)

Yea whatever, another logical suggestion that would improve the game
    will be totally ignored by dev.

Sincerly
    GehSterben likes this.
    4 Seasons
    100W 3D 1L

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Why do you think peoples love top11 so much? Very easy, because is simple, few buttons, this is all what you need, ofcourse they can make 999 options but then players will start do don't understand to much also it will ask for more time.

You idea is great but I will say no, I don't want other options, just to fix what is to fix, the game is perfect like that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Why do you think peoples love top11 so much? Very easy, because is simple, few buttons, this is all what you need, ofcourse they can make 999 options but then players will start do don't understand to much also it will ask for more time.

You idea is great but I will say no, I don't want other options, just to fix what is to fix, the game is perfect like that.
    Dude, read thru my post..mr.moderator

Its the same button "Personal trainer" just the option not to pay 100usd for star.. instead to send him of 10 days
    and gain it it thru time
    4 Seasons
    100W 3D 1L

I actually think it's a very good suggestion but no doubt Nordeus would want tokens in return for the SP gained as always.

Gets a 'BIG YES!' from me.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @vladomaniac, I did, I will tell you again, if they will add more options, players will start to leave. They like simple games who don't ask for to much time, more options, more time, less fun.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @vladomaniac, I did, I will tell you again, if they will add more options, players will start to leave. They like simple games who don't ask for to much time, more options, more time, less fun.
    are you for real?!

where is the logic in that?! never be afraid of making something better

If that is the attitude you or the dev people have = failure.

Or the fact that i have discussed with my 30 irl friends playing top eleven, who all agree?

where is those people that will leave?! where?! i know that the 2 mil active players wilL CERTANILY NOT LEAVE.
    FACT.
    4 Seasons
    100W 3D 1L

can you PLEASE EXPLAIN why you have a suggestion forum?! if you DONT WANT TO ADD MORE

i dont know how you can be moderator
    4 Seasons
    100W 3D 1L

I think this is a good idea although I think it should be for longer to earn those 30 skill points... And if you say that they can't play games or be sold or be trained normally in that period of time, i think it's useful for training the players who never play. That's a more logical use of the personal trainer.

And there probably should be a restriction on how many players you can send to the training camp at one time. But I like the idea!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Sounds like a good idea to me, Training camp, Less tokens for more skill points for the players time.

Obviously to avoid some sort of over powering of players, there would have to be an increased cost of $ to send to training camp,

So if you wanted to send a player for 100 skill points, You would pay 100 tokens + 20% player value + 10 days the player is away on training camp.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

100 skill points is over 6 quality points, almost 7, surely that's worth more than 100 tokens. 20% player value isn't much either. July, at our sort of level, would you mind paying about 8m to 14m for the player to gain 100 skill points? I'm level 15, 5* players are worth 40m to 70m or so to me anyway. Furthermore, we wouldn't be training our best 5* players, so the cost would be less than that.

Will all players gain the same amount of skill points for the same fee, or does their training speed still come into it?
    jamal7star likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3