Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Training | More Options!!!

I wonder if Nordeus keep statistics on how many of their players/managers use the "personal trainer" option?
    Just asking because the prices are set ridiculously high.
    I'm convinced that if they were to conduct a survey, they would find that they could lower the prices for the personal trainers and the result would yield a tenfold increase in tokens used on personal trainers.
    But I know of course that what matters is not what we use the tokens for, its how many we buy.
    Anyway, interesting topic! Keep @ it

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    are you for real?!

where is the logic in that?! never be afraid of making something better

If that is the attitude you or the dev people have = failure.

Or the fact that i have discussed with my 30 irl friends playing top eleven, who all agree?

where is those people that will leave?! where?! i know that the 2 mil active players wilL CERTANILY NOT LEAVE.
    FACT.
    1. I am moderator, not developer.
    2. I can say my own opinion right?
    3. Peoples love this game because is simple.
    4. I think it should remain like now, just few things changed.
    5. I don't support your idea (I already told you why).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    100 skill points is over 6 quality points, almost 7, surely that's worth more than 100 tokens. 20% player value isn't much either. July, at our sort of level, would you mind paying about 8m to 14m for the player to gain 100 skill points? I'm level 15, 5* players are worth 40m to 70m or so to me anyway. Furthermore, we wouldn't be training our best 5* players, so the cost would be less than that.

Will all players gain the same amount of skill points for the same fee, or does their training speed still come into it?
    Yes, but you will be only to be able to send say max 2. players away on training camp while they train to get all these skill points which means the player cannot play for your team while he is away, therefore that goes in with the cost of sending the player to training camp. Obivously the costs and time a player is away on training camp would increase should a player already be 7*+
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12