Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Improvement On Friendlies

Angry Improvement On Friendlies

I really think there should be some improvement on friendlies

For example today someone arranged a friendly with me at 14:12 for it to start at 14:16,At that time I was afk and came back to see I was playing a match!

I was slightly annoyed as I had played a game earlier on in the day and my players were quite low on fitness and had I have known I was going to play a friendly I would have cancelled it, HOWEVER giving players 4 or 5 minutes to cancel a friendly game is stupid.

Friendlies should be by mutual agreement, i.e. One player sends a request with a date/time and the other person has to accept the request to play, then if either wishes to cancel they can, it should be no different to knowing when your cup/league matches are in advance imho.

Not very fair when you are resting players to play a friendly *that you don't know about in time* then say an hour later have to play a cup/league match, not everyone has an unlimited supply of rest packs lol (this wasn't the case this time but it has happened before)

Anyway I hope you get what I am saying and I won the friendly 5-4 on penalties lol
    Last edited by MoonMaiden; 01-25-2013 at 02:18 PM.

I agree. Friendlies is an incomplete feature that has to be worked on. Without mutual agreement, there isn't really any point in having friendlies at all.

Some idiot arranged a friendly with me for 3am in the morning local time, he's been removed now after a 5-0 thrashing of his team, also gave him two injuries as compensation for his now having a friend less. From the looks of it, he wasn't even around for the friendly as he didn't sub any players.

Maybe there should be at least 24 hours' notice before the time of the friendly?
    Last edited by Potemy; 01-26-2013 at 03:24 AM.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Some idiot arranged a friendly with me for 3am in the morning local time, he's been removed now after a 5-0 thrashing of his team, also gave him two injuries as compensation for his now having a friend less. From the looks of it, he wasn't even around for the friendly as he didn't sub any players.

Maybe there should be at least 24 hours' notice before the time of the friendly?

i agree with that,its a big trouble when there is a game before or after the game.

c'mon guys it's fun and keeps things interesting plus the fatigue of playing a friendly is not much anyway. it's better to just do what you have there is fun in that.
    It's a social game and the many friendly matches are more fun than the competition!

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Magdy View Post
    c'mon guys it's fun and keeps things interesting plus the fatigue of playing a friendly is not much anyway. it's better to just do what you have there is fun in that.
    It's a social game and the many friendly matches are more fun than the competition!
    If you want to play lots of matches then Galacticos Football 2012 is the game for you and not top eleven.
    MoonMaiden likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Magdy View Post

I disagree it doesn't keep it interesting at all it's annoying and somewhat ruins the game slightly.
    It's not fun to play matches with un-fit players or have decent players injured due to a badly timed friendly. And the fatigue from a friendly may not be much but if your players are very low before the match and you do not have time to rest them properly after etc. then you can be *beeped* for the next match!

Thanks for the other replies hopefully they may consider changing it
    Last edited by MoonMaiden; 01-27-2013 at 08:45 AM.

Chill Out!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonMaiden View Post

I disagree it doesn't keep it interesting at all it's annoying and somewhat ruins the game slightly.
    It's not fun to play matches with un-fit players or have decent players injured due to a badly timed friendly. And the fatigue from a friendly may not be much but if your players are very low before the match and you do not have time to rest them properly after etc. then you can be *beeped* for the next match!

Thanks for the other replies hopefully they may consider changing it
    The fact of the matter is it is a facebook GAME!!!!! precisely that a game! Anyone would think it was real or life and death!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffcat View Post
    The fact of the matter is it is a facebook GAME!!!!! precisely that a game! Anyone would think it was real or life and death!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!!!
    lol don't think there was any need for that ^^ if anyone needs to chill it's you, we are simply discussing what we think needs to be improved.
    thon likes this.

theres discussing things and theres whinging and whinning. I dont need to chill out at all i just play the game for what its meant .......... a bit of fun no analizing he wheres and wherefores after all its free entertainment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast