Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same server as your friends

Same server as your friends

I can hardly think if a more urgent improvement than to make it possible to switch servers to play with your friends. Obviously not mid season, but before the next one starts. I have 8 referrals, they are all on the same server and I am by myself. Pretty annoying.

Nordeus, any news on this? Is it going to happen?

Rookie
    Actually a decent idea that could and should be put in the game.. I like it!
    LEAGUE:
    L1:9,10,2 - L2:2 - L3:6 - L4:9,3 - L5:2 - L6:7 - L7:11,14,10,4 - L8:9,9,12,6 - L9:10,6 - L10: IN PROGRESS

CUP:
    QF,T16,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU,QU,T16,PR,PR,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU, PR,PR,QU,QF

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE:
    S4: Group S5: Top 16 S8: Top 16 S9: Group S14: Group

20'TH SEASON - HAVEN'T WON ANY LEAGUES/CUPS!

For me it's probably crucial that this will be possible in the near future. So annoying, especially since I have invited 9 friends to the game and I can't play with a single one. I at least won't invest real money into the game if I can't compete with them.

Completely agree this should be added before the next season starts. It would make the game a lot more enjoyable. I have a few friends playing and none of us are on the same server.

Apprentice
    As people have said before ... switching servers won't happen because what if every person wanted to switch server to be on a "friends" server? What if people had 20-30 friends? And each of those people had 10, 20, 30 different friends?

The circle of friends for every successive player is endless, I highly doubt Nord will allow or could allow such a thing to happen.

Well, there is obviously room for improvement here. As I said in the op, I have 8 referrals and NONE of them are on my server. I also have 2 more friends that joined because of me, but forgot to use the link I said. That's 10 friends I have recruited to the game and I can't play with a single one of them. The system is obviously flawed.

Any chance of getting an official statement on this? Is it going to happen ever or will it never be possible?

All you can do is create a new facebook account and link them upto your friends accounts and then enter T11 to get on their server, unfortunately it would mean starting from Level 1 again. Server transfers are not possible because each server is a different age and have different 'highest levels' I could easily say I want a server transfer to a new server BUT when I'm Level 21 it wouldn't work.

Different servers work in T11 in a similar way to 'different worlds' in your other MMO games.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 08-09-2013 at 12:01 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A couple of weeks ago I invited a friend of mine but he's as only one on another server. So

All you can do is create a new facebook account and link them upto your friends accounts and then enter T11 to get on their server, unfortunately it would mean starting from Level 1 again.
    doesn't mean for 100% sure that you're on the same server

please if possible to change my server to be with my friends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast