Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: reduce price of token

reduce price of token

hi, i am Jamal from Malaysia . i am from Asia.i hope nordeus could reduce the price for the token so it could afford all the players to buy token.

I'm also from Malaysia, but I don't think this idea will happen. It might reduce their profits, and even if we could get some more tokens, those current big token buyers will get more tokens for the same price.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Well yes, but in turn more people would afford to buy tokens, which would inevitably result in a higher profit for Nordeus overall. I would vouch for them to reconsider their current prices.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It won't happen, I'm sure that they was making some tests before who see the best prices for them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Haha,
    Like a real football. A rich club will use their money to spend at player.so spend your salary to buy the token.

Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    Haha,
    Like a real football. A rich club will use their money to spend at player.so spend your salary to buy the token.
    some times normal people also can make big team.so if the price is reduce this will help more people to buy token and get a better game.i dont care about the rich people,but i care for those player with little incoming and want to play top eleven.
    Tauros likes this.

+1 Cant say better
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal7star View Post
    some times normal people also can make big team.so if the price is reduce this will help more people to buy token and get a better game.i dont care about the rich people,but i care for those player with little incoming and want to play top eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by jamal7star View Post
    well spoken

thanks. i wish nordeus management will re-consider the matter on price.it will help the low income player to get better team.

5 token = my breakfast, it's true story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast