Thread: Ranking.. seriously

Ranking.. seriously

This game is in big demand of Ranking system.
    1st because its a PvP game (Player Vs Player)
    2nd because it got over 6mil players
    3rd because football/sports its all about ranking and numbers..

so this is my suggestion

World Wide ranking on following
    Best valued team/ per league level
    Best Striker/ Per league level
    Best MC / per league level
    Best DC / per league level
    Best GK / per league level
    Best Goal Difference league / per league level

i mean this cant be hard to implent? but makes the game so much more alive!!

Ive proposed this suggestion in the older forums, i put it back on this

I hope that cute little moderator can input his point of view, and if/or any kind of ranking is in the making?!

/whisper to Nordeus Executives.. "this will increase token buyin by 10-15%, subconcsiouly..making the game more competitive and increasing scout player buying and transfer transactions"
    Last edited by vladomaniac; 12-02-2012 at 02:56 PM.

..with my below 90 IQ (as you have post in another thread regarding your calculations for my IQ), I am capable to agree with you that the ranking system is much needed to be implemented in TE11 and i hope your idea to be considered from Dev's. I also had suggested the same sometime ago via support section. You see this time i am strongly supporting your idea, so dont shoot me if i might disagree with your next idea. ...And allow me to give a small tip: Ideas are louder listened by others in a friendly than hostile manner
    Last edited by Maxtax; 12-02-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Vlad, I already posted here and on nordeus about something like that but I think it needed to be maded for managers not individual players AT/MC/DC because there are 6M managers but try to count a limit of 15 players per team, its 90M players but they are much more so a lot of space for this but it will be nice if they will make with statistics from managers and team
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    ..with my below 90 IQ (as you have post in another thread regarding your calculations for my IQ), I am capable to agree with you that the ranking system is much needed to be implemented in TE11 and i hope your idea to be considered from Dev's. I also had suggested the same sometime ago via support section. You see this time i am strongly supporting your idea, so dont shoot me if i might disagree with your next idea. ...And allow me to give a small tip: Ideas are louder listened by others in a friendly than hostile manner
    I did not say that because you didnt agree with me, its because u said "people will loop from league 19-20 2 years.. because of regulation"...

;-)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @Vlad, I already posted here and on nordeus about something like that but I think it needed to be maded for managers not individual players AT/MC/DC because there are 6M managers but try to count a limit of 15 players per team, its 90M players but they are much more so a lot of space for this but it will be nice if they will make with statistics from managers and team
    You know that the system already has counted in all players?
    sure it will take 10min more per maintance.. for the servers to rerarrange records/rankings..
    lets say they update every 1week.. no problem at all!

Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    I did not say that because you didnt agree with me, its because u said "people will loop from league 19-20 2 years.. because of regulation"...

;-)
    Yes i know i just was exaggerated to give my point, no hard feelings.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    You know that the system already has counted in all players?
    sure it will take 10min more per maintance.. for the servers to rerarrange records/rankings..
    lets say they update every 1week.. no problem at all!
    Ofc they are already but they will need to be added again for everything, some of them have more possitions so they will appere more times, it can go easy from at least 90 M to 500 M+ and trust me, it will take more time but yes ofc it will be nice be honestly this is a manager game, I would like to see a ranking about managers and team then about individual players.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    I think it's great idea and i want to add something ... they can save also every season achievements for the memory and if some one wanted to see the previous records he can find it specially the best team and best manager .

Manager ranking will be very interesting, team history its allready there. Can be done by taking each team history and level into acount by some factors and then updated it only at the end of each season after final positions of all teams.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

I have played other games and they have world rankings. This is just pathetic. I am counting down the days I will keep playing because this is something that should have been in the game from the start. What is the highest level in this game?