Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Potemy

Thread: Forum pt-br

Forum pt-br

Porque a equipe do TOP11, não cria um fórum pra cada idioma ? Nesse fórum a maioria é inglês, e o google translate não ajuda muito pois erra demais. E os ingleses acabam sem entender o que eu e muitos outros falam.

Rever isso ai equipe do TOP11. Precisamos de uma comunicação melhor a cada dia (Entre managers e ADMs do TOP11 )

English Please.

Google Translate: Because staff TOP11, does not create a forum for each language? In this forum the majority is English, and google translate does not help much because it errs too. And the British end up not understanding what I and many others speak.

Reviewing this team TOP11 al. We need better communication every day (between managers and ADMs of TOP11)
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We are currently only supporting english on this forum and are currently working on supporting other languages in the near future.

Google Translate: No momento, estamos apenas apoiando Inglês neste fórum e está trabalhando atualmente em apoiar outros idiomas no futuro próximo.

I think possibly the devs could pick some suitable moderators for each language, and as the moderators are hired, new forums are opened in each language. The forums would be basically the same; General Discussion section, Tutorials and Guides section, etc.

At the top of that main page, we could have little flags or a drop down menu for you to pick what language forum you want to go to.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I think possibly the devs could pick some suitable moderators for each language, and as the moderators are hired, new forums are opened in each language. The forums would be basically the same; General Discussion section, Tutorials and Guides section, etc.

At the top of that main page, we could have little flags or a drop down menu for you to pick what language forum you want to go to.
    That's the general idea. I'm currently in the process of implementing a few more languages on the forums, which will take a while (I'm hoping next month, but March is also a possible date). We won't be able to release all languages at once for various reasons, but if you want your language available here, there's a few ways to speed up the process.

You'll need to know English enough to communicate with me and the rest of the forum staff. No expert knowledge needed, but we have to be able to understand each other. If that's something you can do, start posting in the English sections of the forums so we can get an idea of your posting habits and whether you'd be a good fit. As much as we'd like to, we can't really just let members we don't know well already take up this task.

I speak English and Malay, for future reference.
    MDKII likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Eu só falo português, por isso dei a ideia. Espero que o trabalho de vocês dê certo e que seja rápido

Bom trabalho pra todos da equipe TOP11.

Quote Originally Posted by Welerson Dantas View Post
    Eu só falo português, por isso dei a ideia. Espero que o trabalho de vocês dê certo e que seja rápido

Bom trabalho pra todos da equipe TOP11.
    Google Translate: I only speak Portuguese, so I gave the idea. I hope your work goes well and is fast

Well done to all the team TOP11.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Google Translate: I only speak Portuguese, so I gave the idea. I hope your work goes well and is fast

Well done to all the team TOP11.
    He has a point though, The game supports 34 languages and not everyone in the world can speak english, I think english is the third most used language in the world, after mandarin chinese and spanish.