Thread: Jerseys for Newbies

Jerseys for Newbies

Everyone has the preferred Jersey whether that be Man Utd - Barcelona or Levski Sofia in Bulgaria and prefer there own emblem on their Jerseys, but emblems cost Tokens and in some cases quite a lot of tokens and only specific emblems are available. This probably out of reach for most newbies, i therefore suggest the top Eleven emblem to be put on a jersey as freebee for newbies, if they then want to upgrade at a later date to a new emblem they can.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This is a huge advantage against old players, not fair at all
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

A bit pointless in all honestly, the game lets you design a starter logo and some starter kits at the beginning to use.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Why is it huge advantage against older players - i am an older player and it insignificant, if want to upgrade and spend tokens i will but i still play with the logo i originally set up. This has no bearing on whats so ever.

You are a moderator and i am surprised at your attitude - Lets be honest the options you get to produce your own logo is plain and boring unless you spend tokens - if that is the case why have logos at all - Lets have them all plain - please explain to me and the top eleven admin team why we have logos in the first place. " is it so that more money can be obtained from the user or to make it more realistic"

If the top eleven logo was available free when you start a team i would have used it and you would find many other beginners would have used it as well - its better than what we have unless you wish to spend tokens. Let people decide and have that choice.
    Last edited by timelord; 02-02-2013 at 12:07 AM.